X

Shop section?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop section?

We need a section on here where we can talk about out experience's with our local shops. Took my bike to Granbury Motor Sports for a simple front tire change. Dropped it off and like a hour later they called me to pick it up. Only thing that was said to me was "take it easy the tire is going to be slick". So as I drive off I notice there is a bump feeling in the front end. I keep going thinking its the road. I hit 45 MPG and almost loose control of the bike. Take it to the shop and some how between dropping it off and picking it up the front wheel got damaged and now has a flat spot. Oh but of course the shop denies that anything happen. So now I cant ride until I find another wheel.

All shops are shit, that's why there isn't a shop section.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      Lmao
      If it aint broke fix it till it is

Comment

Feel free to post up in your respective regional forum about it.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

What year is your bike? Maybe someone here can help you find a wheel, and that sucks about the shop screwing you like that.
          Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

i'm like, "How" do you do that on a tyre change....
            I'm outa here

Comment

ya

Ya im way hacked over this. Me and my buds were gonna ride to Austin next week and now Im not going to make it.

The Bike is a 2002 GSX-F 600
              Last edited by ajbjoust; 07-06-2013, 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                Only deal with them if I cant get the part somewhere else
                Even then I give them the part #
                With the part # they have proved they can screw it up
                Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
                X