Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Please help! Advice needed from experienced Kat riders!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you live? The wiring is pretty basic, just take your time and the wiring diagram and work through it. It will probably be something little that is throwing the system off. It normally is.

Comment

Oh god not that mess a of a bike again...I wish you the best of luck dude, there's no telling how much that guy butchered.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

If its that bad just try and find a pre wire harrness. I might be stripping my one kat down if i do i'll give you a heads up on my harrness if i decide to sell it or not

Comment

I told you I would look at it. All of the wiring was soldered/heatshrinked/ electrical taped. Nothing was jimmy-rigged. I had left the old harnesses there (to gauge cluster etc) for future diagnostics in case of a problem (such as this)
          And again, I told you I would look at it. I asked you over the weekend, you said you hadn't had a chance to look at it. It was a very reliable bike to me, I don't know how you want me to guarantee an as-is vehicle. You signed the contract I wrote out for you, I'll assume you at least read it... Anyways get ahold of me

Built up Black 94 5.0 Mustang - Champagne Pearl 2001 Chrysler LHS - Canary Yellow 2001 Katana 600 - 94 F350 7.3 IDI turbo crew cab dually

Comment

Working...
          X