Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx paradoxmd!

Yup, like I said, not mr mechanic but the shovel mod takes no money, (unless you don't have a good hacksaw). Just look at the sticky on how to do it, and bam, in a little time, your set! Actually first I did the semi shovel chop (just above the license frame) because I didn't want to take apart the back. That lasted, oh about a day, then the bug festered and off w/ the rest! Next thing you know it your 100% into the mod bug! May the force be with you.
    Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Originally posted by seypea
      thx paradoxmd!

Just look at the sticky on how to do it, and bam, in a little time, your set!
      The only problem I have is I start too many mods at once, For example, I have a solo cowl on order, My slip on pipe just came in today and the black chrome screen is waiting to be installed. I'm now broke.

Also I'm thinking about going with the complete under tail set up and get the intergrated LED taillight board,

That is a great idea about the tires, I never thought about selling the old ones, (new bike +still new tires) I have just never thought about buying used motorcycle tires so didn't think about selling them...
      Darren Drennan
      Alexander, Arkansas
      06 Katana 750

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Katana_Riders/

Comment

what is the shovel mod?
        None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
        -Robert Morrison

"
        well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
          That is a great idea about the tires, I never thought about selling the old ones, (new bike +still new tires) I have just never thought about buying used motorcycle tires so didn't think about selling them...
          Send me a PM with your email address & a request for the stock tire write-ups if you want to list them on eBay -- I already have the whole eBay write-up for the Macadams as a text file to save you a bunch of time.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by philwecksr
            what is the shovel mod?
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
            X