No announcement yet.
X

Gixxer was almost RIP today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN you are very lucky. I cant count how many of my friends have wreck wheelies just that very way. How bad were you shaking after that????
    Careful man....
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not bad, I brushed off as lesson learnned...

KP-

Comment

Glad you are keeping the bike! Thats awsome.
        Be careful KP!!!!
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

nice save - squid.

tim

Comment

Originally posted by katanapilot
            Not bad, I brushed off as lesson learnned...

KP-

True, everytime I ride I learn a lesson... . I did that once on my honda F3. I got it up (go ahead I dont care) in 2nd and the bike started to lean to the right. As I tried to compensate and lean to the left I got the gas alittle more (accidentally) and it started to 12:00 and scared me, so my natural reflex was to take my feet off. Just about like you did....Scared me to death....was one of my first real wheelies on a streetbike...

BTW that was a bitchn' first wheelie.... Plus I just read above that was in first gear. Stand up and try 3rd, it should do it...
            Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blkpitbull

BTW that was a bitchn' first wheelie.... Plus I just read above that was in first gear. Stand up and try 3rd, it should do it...
              True! but be safe, still can loop that beast in third!

Come on katanapilot, repeat with me, I will try to wheelie only in third!
              PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

OMG Mas you are too cool, I will come to Spain one day to have some coffee or something!!!

Comment

You can do it easily, fly, fly and fly, and then arrive to Jerez, and I will take that coffee! And we both would learn how to do stands up at third!!
                  PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Comment

Good save there !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      RIDING GIVES ME THE EXPERIENCE OF FEELING FREE !!!!!

Comment

That was way too close, I'm glad you are ok. I am a little concerned about the VW behind you. Was this a closed and controlled environment? If not, try keep it in one next time and pay it safe bro.

Peace

Your Brutha from anutha mutha
                        ~ Don't let the ego ride your bike; keep the shiny side up ~

Comment

Well It is an airport perimeter road, I dont do anything when cars are coming @ me... but I did not notice there was a car behind me.

KP-

Comment

Working...
                          X