X

head lamp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head lamp

Any know of a good head lamps? I like this one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTORCYCLE-E...ht_1692wt_1094

any suggestions?
    1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

If your going for the cafe style then yeah that headlight is a win at that price.

If you going for a street fighter look it would be a good starting point to get her legal.
    If I were building a street fighter I would get some BMW headlamps, disassemble them and reassemble them in an interesting way on the bike.

Avoid this... unless you are going to mod that too, or you enjoy seeing everyone and there mother ride a bike with one of those slapped on the front.

This is inspiring to me.... but as i stated above... that's what i would do to my fighter, but this is your fighter so go for what you want and plan ahead.
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

Comment

I like to two tier lights but I would rather have 1 round light personally, and the first link I would NEVER put that crap on my bike haha
      1992 kat 600 Mods, mesh sides dual head lights custom mounted gauges, racing chain, integrated tail light, custom mounted license plate mount. :bunny2

Comment

I too like the classic 7" round It exudes a classier / classic look as opposed to a fighter's mean or futuristic look.
        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
        Tony
        94 Katana 600

Comment

Not sure if I like the chrome though, how about you? maybe paint it satin black?

Comment

It's all personal preference. I have had several different light styles.
            1992- project katfighter
            2005- GSXR750
            2001- TL1000R
            http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
            www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
            KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

You are aware that's just a conversion housing and not the complete headlight assembly with bucket. You'd still have to get the bucket that it goes in and you could paint it whatever you want. If your already aware of this great. Just curious with the chrome statement earlier.

Comment

do you guys have any to suggest? I honestly don't know what would work =/

Comment

Use your imagination, that's what putting a street-fighter together is all about. Not having other people tell you what to use.
                  1992- project katfighter
                  2005- GSXR750
                  2001- TL1000R
                  http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
                  www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
                  KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

It's all personal preference like was said before. There are lots of possibilities depending on your fabrication skills and what you want. I usually look at what other people have come up with on their bikes, then go from there with my own ideas or changes.

Comment

I'm not asking for you guys to tell me to do anything I'm just looking for any ideas on what people might have done or might have ran into problems I was almost thing about going with a rat rod theme like a head lamp from a 67 mustang and a few crazy things, deff catch some eyes, but I would have no idea how to mount a cars head lamp to a bike >.<

Comment

i have always liked the rat rods with gas mask headlights. mad max type stuff. not really my cup of tea but they look kinda cool. it's all a matter of thinking things through and being resourceful. chances are you already have the materials and tools to put together a great looking rat rod headlamp... U just need to see them.
                        Tony
                        94 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                        X