X

Battery Tender Jr - 21 bucks and Free shipping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Tender Jr - 21 bucks and Free shipping

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Battery-Tender-021-0123-Junior-Charger/dp/B000CITK8S?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals"]Amazon.com: Battery Tender 021-0123 Battery Tender Junior 12V Battery Charger: Automotive[/ame]
    If you have amazon prime it is free shipping... seemed like a good deal.

A man can never have to many battery tenders...

Comment

ah i just got one off flea bay, and then saw your post....

this is the one i got....http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12V-Automatic...ht_4070wt_1202

Comment

What do you need those for? You guys park your bikes or something?

Comment

Originally posted by 88kat-rider View Post
          ah i just got one off flea bay, and then saw your post....

this is the one i got....http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12V-Automatic...ht_4070wt_1202

5.99 with coupon code... plus HF stuff is cheap as dirt and may burn your house down
          Hell that ebay post even took the damn harbor freight picture... they were on sale for 2.99 or 3.99 a couple months ago.. i bet they bought up a ton and are selling them for a huge profit on ebay now.

Originally posted by 05RedKat600 View Post
          What do you need those for? You guys park your bikes or something?
          Nope.. but the old GS500 had a vampire in the electrical system.
          Last edited by numus; 10-25-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

bought it. I know these are good for winter storage, but do you keep the battery plugged in all winter? or just plug it in every other week?
            Sweet Lincoln's Mullet

Comment

With one of these, you plug it in and leave it. There's a circuit inside that senses the battery voltage. When the voltage drops the charger starts flowing current until the voltage stays up. Then it stops passing current to the battery until the voltage drops again.
              Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
              HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I've used my battery tender jr for 2 winter seasons and love it.
                I would recommend it for anyone who stores their bike for the winter and wants to leave their battery in.

Comment

I think I have ...oh, maybe somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 or 9 battery tenders. my first one or two were in the $50-60 range, back when I actually thought "more" meant you get what you pay for...you know, "quality".

now that I am older and wiser, I know that $10 ones do the same damn job, for less. they came on sale at Canadian Tire a while back...around $10-12 each. I bought 5 of them. with 3 garden tractors, a boat (will have 5 batteries in my boat next summer), a few bikes and two cars, well...I have a few batteries around that need tending.

it's like superbike said...a man can never have too many battery tenders. with 8 or 9 small tenders, 5 full size chargers, and 3 portable booster packs, I am all set :
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

One is all I need. Might be a bit over 10$ but it never fails my car or bike.

Optimate4 Dual Program
                    Open your mind, freedom's a state.

sigpic

When in doubt, lean more.

Comment

Originally posted by ErrEs View Post
                      One is all I need. Might be a bit over 10$ but it never fails my car or bike.

Optimate4 Dual Program
                      last winter I connected my 2 bike batteries togather with a fused jumper cable
                      I just used my JR to do both at the same time
                      I had a POS harbour freight unit , it cost me one battery come spring
                      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
                      X