Deer be dead!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer be dead!!!

hey all,

just wanted to let everyone know how much I love my Kat...Alot!!
    the other night while riding home from work the dude in the opposite direction lane nailed a deer..The deer in turn was flung into my lane right in front of me. With no where to go I nailed that sucker head on..(it was just lying flat twitching on the road..I was doin about 60 mph.. I pulled up hard on the bars like I was on a dirtbike launched about a foot and a half in the air, came down semi-sideways on the front tire..tank slapped for a few, then pulled it out straight......wow man freaked the crap out of me! Absolutely no damage to the bike whatsoever!! Handled the situation with extreme rigidity and balance!! I say all that to say this...I love my super solid ultra rugged Katana..I truley believe had I been on my cbr I would have been down..I know their are alot more advanced super tech lightweight horespower kickin machines out their but as for me and my house we shall ride Katanas!!!!!!!!!!!

would have been more impressive if you cut the deer in half while it was laying down lol
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

exactly why i love the kat! rugged and self stabilizing! what more could you ask for in a road bike?
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

Gotta love the Kat! Glad you're OK. Now go clean your shorts.
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          Gotta love the Kat! Glad you're OK. Now go clean your shorts.
          No kidding!!!!!

Glad you're ok
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

I smell a Biker Boyz sequel...

Comment

Ya it was a little un nerving...the dude in the cage next to me was trippin harder than I was..you..you..you..you just frikin nailed a deeeer man!! I thought you were dead!! Thats what he said to me through his rolled down window..I do a ton of night riding, and I deffinately am doing a headlight upgrade!! Thanks for the "congrats you didn't wreck your s***" comments!!

Comment

Working...
              X