X

Got my riding Permit today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my riding Permit today

So I finally found some time and went and got my riding permit today. The test was a lot easier than I thought and now i can ride without having to worry about getting pulled over. Now all thats left is taking an MSF Course so I can get my license but the permit will do for now

Wear all the gear you can and DEFINITELY follow thru with the MSF course. Congratulations and ride safe.
    sigpic
    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

congrats!
      2005 Gsx600f- My baby
      1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
      Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Congrats! The MSF course is definitely worth it...
        In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." -- Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut / Yogi Berra

"after the nuclear apocalypse, there will be 6ft tall cockroaches eating twinkies and driving dodge darts, and riding katanas" -- JayBell

Comment

I wish the MSF course was a necessity. It is so vital. It teaches you the maneuvers and techniques that might save your life one day as well as many other things. Techniques that you might have to learn the hard way if you just omit taking the course.

Plus it is a great way to meet other riders in your area.
          1991 Suzuki GSX600F Katana

Comment

I really do plan on taking the course as soon as possible the dates that they hold the course are just 1 month away and thats if you sign up now. I plan on wearing the proper gear all the time even if this state doesnt require helmets I enjoy having my head on my shoulders so Im going to wear that all the time. The only restrictions with the permit are no night riding, no riding on interstates, and no carrying passengers. But thanks for the support guys and the concern with my safety

Comment

Working...
            X