X

Things People Ask You To Do While You Are Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
    Usually it's just the typical- smok'in hot women rolling down their windows and asking me to pull over and pleasure them. I get that all the time...pain in the a$$.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
      Usually it's just the typical- smok'in hot women rolling down their windows and asking me to pull over and pleasure them. I get that all the time...pain in the a$$.

You get that too? I thought I was the only one.

Comment

• What?

She's all like- "Ooooh, Coffee- I'm soooo lonely..."

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
        -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• I get asked alot if I race. and if I do it on the street. Guess they cant see the big MSF sticker on the bike.
          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
          MSF Rider Coach 27028
          MoPowerSports.com
          Torco
          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

• Originally posted by rockin6d View Post
            i'll make a long thread even longer.

set the scene,
            > I work in an auto parts house.
            > A regular customer comes in that knows me and my ride.
            > this time he has his 8 yr old with him.
            > Boy spends most of the time glued to the front window staring at my ride.
            > The boy finally comes over to his dad and askes him whos motorcicle is that out side.
            > dad tells son it is mine and points to me.
            > boy looks at me an gets all bug eyed and looking like someone just spilled the beans about Santa, turns back to his dad hits dad on the side of his leg and yells out

>>> "no way he's too old"

Entire store busts a gut

ohh man thats great. I had a guy in a S55 MB ask me to race... around a blind curve where a shooping exit was. I told he no, that there could be someone leving the mall and someone could get hurt, so no thanks. He laughs and then punches it on the green light, squeeling tires around the right hander, i just prayed he didn't kill somone and went on my way.

Originally posted by SilentTJ View Post
            yeah... i go to FAU, and it's really not that great of a university. doesnt have the true college feel to it like the area around USF. i've been there visiting a buddy before and it's just a completely different feeling. and then UF, forget. they might as well just rename gainesville to UF.

i went went to Find Another University also.
            Last edited by erok011; 09-04-2009, 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            May the road rise up to meet you.
            May the wind always be at your back.
            May the sun shine warm upon your face,
            and rains fall soft upon your fields.
            And until we meet again,
            May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
            RIP Marc

Comment

• I love when little kids wave at me, i wave back and look at the smile on their face like they've just high-fived their favorite baseball player.
              I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
              Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
              My prayers go out to his family & friends.
              He is the best there was and ever been.
              RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

• I ring my lil bell at them ....
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbikemike View Post
                  I think the best feeling is when small childern wave to you while stopped at a light. I ALWAYS wave back, with a big smile on my face behind my face shield.

After reading all of this thread I was troubled. There is nothing wrong with two guys riding on the same bike together, know who you are and feel comfortable with yourself. Those who feel there shouldnt be two guys up on a bike then you are not so comfortable with yourself.
                  its more a comfort zone thing for me. if someone needed i ride i could suck it up, but on a daily basis i wouldnt do it. i suppose though its not just having a guy that close to me that i dont like, its having someone that close that i dont intend to sleep with lol. the same rules would apply with a really* ugly girl!

on a side note this is probably my favorite thread of all time, and i refuse to see it die!

*-key word being really
                  99 katana 600- sold, but not forgotten
                  06 yamaha yzf600r- down for the count
                  06 Honda CBR 600rr- current bike
                  lord, please let me be the person my dog thinks i am

Comment

• While on my way home from work wearing full uniform someone pulled up beside me asking if my Kat was a police bike Only time I didn't wear full gear too.

-Pack
                    "Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals." -Colman McCarthy

Comment

• most of the time people asking me to do wheelies, cars wanna race every once in a while....
                      sigpic
                      -Cory-
                      1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Comment

• i f@#kin` gipsy looks at my friends Shadow 1100 and looks the speedo
                        "only 150????!!!!!"
                        my friend responds
                        "it`s in mile not km"
                        the gipsy says
                        "right,thats why it has 2 exuast pipes"

an old story
                        on a stop light a driver pulls down his window and starts to shout-you wanna race,please let me race with you,pleeaasse,come on"
                        Just to mention i was with my ex-bike 2stroke Honda NSR125 and he was driving Toyota Land Cruiser, you can figure out what happened when the lights went green
                        Live to ride,
                        Ride KATANA!

Comment

• I hate it when it's raining outside and people from work (or where ever) say crap like "not riding today ?" or "got your bike out there today ?"
                          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• i had a neighborhood kid ask me to wheelie my big kat....when i ignored him he proceeded to yell and tell me to "burn the tire off"...

my response...

"where you dropped as a child?"

"i dont think so...."

"ok well when you save up all your pennies and buy yourself one you can burn off all the tires you want"

him and his buddy just walked away quietly...
                            bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Freebird01 View Post
                              i had a neighborhood kid ask me to wheelie my big kat....when i ignored him he proceeded to yell and tell me to "burn the tire off"...

my response...

"where you dropped as a child?"

"i dont think so...."

"ok well when you save up all your pennies and buy yourself one you can burn off all the tires you want"

him and his buddy just walked away quietly...
                              You still respond to those moronic request, I disregard those. Matter of fact, I disregarded those request even when I had a bike that I could comfortably do it on. "Wheels off the ground on the street" were never quite my thing, I'll fracture a speed limit, though ....
                              Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 09-19-2009, 02:48 PM.
                              The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• well...guess i havent been ridin long enough to get annoyed by that. i was just annoyed cause it was one of the town troublemakers and i had a headache from work....was the same day i dropped it at a stop sign.
                                bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

Working...
                                X