X

The San Diego Sportbike Meetup Group

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The San Diego Sportbike Meetup Group

Hey Folks- I am one (of many) organizers of the San Diego Sportbike Meetup Group and I just wanted to invite the KR members to join us for a ride if they are ever in the area! I just met and rode with a KR member yesterday (Legman) which was the first Katana I have seen in our group other than mine, and we have almost 1,400 members. LOL It would be nice to meet others.

http://www.meetup.com/sandiegosportbikemeetupgroup/

I am unable to attend the West Coast KR event because my fiance went down on her DUC and has a broken back, so I wanted to invite you folks to rides down here.

If you are not familiar with Meetup, it is just basically a calendar and message board, no dues, nobody makes any money off it, not many rules (we have group riding etiquette and just common sense safety stuff), just some really nice folks who enjoy riding together.

We have beginner rides, free casual clinics, track days, charity events etc. Several events and rides every weekend---Something for everybody. If you live in San Diego or are coming through town let me know and we can ride-
    Last edited by dianhsuhe; 06-13-2011, 01:44 PM.

Cool.....
    sigpic
    98 Katana 750 89 Katana 600
    Corbin Gunfighter & Scorpion Pipe

Comment

Working...
    X