X

Crazy Lady Trying To Sell '06 Kat for $5500

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Lady Trying To Sell '06 Kat for $5500

So this lady on Craigslist is trying to sell this Black 2006 Katana 600, the same exact bike I have )except I dropped $2200 on aftermarket parts for mine) for $5500. Get this, I bought my Kat BRAND NEW with 0.1 miles on the odometer for $5000 out the door. That included the price of the bike, tax, title, license, EVERYTHING. Hers has only been ridden 4 TIMES!!! But it needs a new clutch and new battery. She is crazy!!!! I contacted her and explained that I owned one as well and love it to death but even mine (which like I said before is competely custom with a list of tasteful mods a mile long and only 8000 miles wouldnt sell for $4500 and mine doesnt need a thing, it's like brand new) She replies "My bike only has 115 miles and is like new" So I explain its like buying a new car from a dealer letting it sit in your driveway for 5 years and then trying to sell it for more than you paid for it... She is a crazy arse lady if she thinks she can get $5500 for an 06 600 that needs a clutch and battery. hahhaahha sorry for the rambling on but this ad made me laugh. She also stated "my bike is definately worth the money cause the low milage" )) hahahah what a joke. Ok lady, i got a 2010 busa with a blown engine but the engine has only 21 miles on it. Its worth 14000 hahahaha
    Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
    Current Bikes:
    1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

i saw an ad on craigslist for a 98 Kat 600 with 9000 miles for 3800. I almost laughed. I paid 2200 for my 99 3 years ago.
    "Are they built for comfort of built for speed?"

Comment

I just saw an ad for an 01 with 7k miles, beautiful bike, 2100 obo. thats not a bad price at all, id prolly be able to pick it up for 1700.
      Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
      Current Bikes:
      1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
      2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

It only has 115miles and needs a new clutch?
        Kyle

Comment

I need to look this up...I want that bike at that price...not really.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Sounds like to took one too many tokes on the ole crack pipe, before placing the scoot for sale.
            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

HAHA! I just bought my 06 Kat with 1,400 miles for $3,900.
              2006 Katana 600

Comment

The price police, they live inside of craigslist
                The price police, they come to me in my email
                The price police, they're coming to arrest me, oh, no

Yeah, so it doesn't rhyme...
                Pics
                Pics
                No pics yet
                Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I've never contacted anyone but there's a LOT of times I see bikes on C/R and can't beleive the sky high asking prices..
                  I bought my 06 Kat with 7,xxx miles on it for what I sold my 06 EX500 with 9,xxx miles on it for so it worked out great.
                  sigpic2006 GSX600F

Comment

ya, that is crazy! it think it depends on where your located and time of season too. i paid 2500 for my 2000 600 last yr and i had to put money into it. and yes people are crazy!
                    FunEMT
                    2000 Katana 600

Comment

Where is she from? I need to go there ! They smokin the good shyte!!!!! LOLMA

Comment

If thats how you feel, dont shop in canada.

i bought mine for 900... which sure as hell isnt normal around here.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...330542987.html <-- i know how he feels, but goddamn.

The beautiful part, is that when you want one, they're an arm and a leg. When one gets written off or stolen, ICBC ( Ice-veined c*cksucking b*astard c*nts) will offer you 500 bucks for the bike, and show you old ads from other provinces that suit their interests.
                        charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

crazy people all over the place huh?

Comment

People are nuts.
                            I got my kat a month or two ago paid $2000 its an 06 that had 102 miles when i got it.
                            2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                            1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                            Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Sad thing is, someone will probably buy it, and they might even wind up here. But I doubt it because if they can't spell kbb, they probably can't spell katriders either.
                              Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Working...
                              X