X

laguna seca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laguna seca

we are think'n about going to laguna seca in july for vacation this year.
    does anyone here have any suggestions on this topic such as places to stay,sights and entertainment.we would fly in to san francisco,so stay a few days there as well.
    i know there are some guys out west on here so any info will be much appreciated.thanks in advance!

oh yeah,would like to rent a bike at least one day,so info on that would be awesome as well
    Last edited by trash; 03-05-2011, 01:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MotoGP, July 22 thru 24, @ Laguna Seca...or was that a given?
    btw, curseboy just did a trackday there, probably a great place to start for information.
    Last edited by superbike; 03-05-2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superbike View Post
      MotoGP, July 22 thru 24, @ Laguna Seca...or was that a given?
      yeah,thats a given

Comment

So, I'm jealous!

Comment

I will be riding from Boise ID to laguna for gp. Do it every year. If you want to be close to the track gillroy is about 25 miles from laguna. motels are reasonable. I camp at the track. If this is your first time your in for a great time! You must attend cannry roe bike nite on saterday. Lots of great fresh sea food and Pubs. See you there! cnyoung

Comment

Originally posted by cnyoung View Post
            I will be riding from Boise ID to laguna for gp. Do it every year. If you want to be close to the track gillroy is about 25 miles from laguna. motels are reasonable. I camp at the track. If this is your first time your in for a great time! You must attend cannry roe bike nite on saterday. Lots of great fresh sea food and Pubs. See you there! cnyoung
            thanks,i'll look into that.

Comment

In Monterey, just a tad away, there is the coolest aquarium in the world, the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It will blow your mind.

In San Francisco go down to the harbour (some number like 59 or something) and take a tug boat ride out to the GG Bridge and then come back by Alcatraz...and if you want to go see Haight Ashbury...well, probably a different generation on that one.

Last edited by zuma; 03-05-2011, 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
                In Monterey, just a tad away, there is the coolest aquarium in the world, the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It will blow your mind.

In San Francisco go down to the harbour (some number like 59 or something) and take a tug boat ride out to the GG Bridge and then come back by Alcatraz...and if you want to go see Haight Ashbury...well, probably a different generation on that one.

good suggestions zuma,were actually thinking about staying at a hotel in the haight while in san francisco.

Comment

That might blow your mind too.

My parents are in the back seat of the Lincoln coupe and my uncle is riding shotgun.
                  Last edited by zuma; 03-05-2011, 03:49 PM.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                  X