MoPowerSports.com
    Torco
    SoCalTrackDays

Comment

You got 2 wheels and a helmet I'll ride with ya'

Will you take me for a ride Babs 8)
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I find it hard to roll on a bike...I spill my stash everywhere.

man..I could go for a nice fat spliff right about now...not packed to tight...cue the Led Zepplin

Comment

Originally posted by Range

man..I could go for a nice fat spliff right about now...not packed to tight...cue the Led Zepplin

Duuuuuuuuuuuude... the 70's called... they want their stash back! Oh ya, and their mullet!! (Dennis.. that includes you too)

Comment

Just remember your three P's Range

Puff
            Puff
            Pass

Always remember to share!!!
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I'll roll with anyone. But usually I ride with sport bikes when i'm out. Sometimes I will be riding by myself and run into a few guys on cruisers and roll with them for awhile............but ive also noticed that sometimes when I come upon a few cruisers they wont even acknowledge that im there. pisses me off..........F^%$ them.
              Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Range

Oooooh, so that's what happened.....

Comment

Yep!

Just about anythin' with a motor & two wheels, I'm rollin'!

Does not matter...........I'll ride with ya'!

I have a strong preference for good riders, but I can deal with newbs too!

Oh, yea..........I have a REAL STRONG preference for good looking FEMALE riders!!!
                  I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                  Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                  Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Two wheels and some three wheelers. If you like to ride feel free to ride with me, I am just a fan of going out for a ride. It should not matter what you ride.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by Special K
                      Oh, yea..........I have a REAL STRONG preference for good looking FEMALE riders!!!
                      hey, we have some of those in here!!!! somebody take me for a ride too! I need the experience!

Comment

Just as long as they can keep up with me I'm fine. If they can't keep up then I tell them not to even try, and that I'll meet them at the next stop.
                        Kyle

Comment

thats the problem with new riders in groups..they try to keep up with the regulars and that usually spells trouble in some form or fashion.. it's always good to set the guidelines b/4 the ride starts and then hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                            2 wheels... 2 hands... 2 boobs... 2 perfect.
                            check, check, check, and check.
                            - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Hey! I wanna know who the eight ppl are who voted for the "cruisers are for old guys..." option!?
                              it better not be any of you ottawa guys! if so - no cookie for you!!
                              hmph. :P
                              - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim
                                Originally posted by Junior
                                2 wheels... 2 hands... 2 boobs... 2 perfect.
                                check, check, check, and check.
                                well, 3 outta 4 aint bad for me ..

Comment

Working...
                                X