Katana Side Fairing Decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana Side Fairing Decals

Hi everyone,

The last owner of my bike managed to scuff up the 'GSXF' decals on the side panels pretty bad... My guess is that he dropped it a couple of times and as a result I'm going to need some new one's as it's the only thing that is really letting the bike down at the moment.

I've had a look about on ebay and haven't had any luck finding Katana or GSXF decals. I don't really care if I get Katana or GSXF decals, but at the moment I can't find either! Does anyone know where I can get these for my bike? Or how much they might cost? I've attached a pic of the bike, because as you can see it's also got a graphic on there.

Cheers everyone!
    Attached Files

www.ronayers.com or www.bikebandit.com will get the decals you seek.

My wife asked me, "Why don't you make love to me like they do in the movies?" So I did and she got mad. Evidently we don't watch the same type of movies.

Comment

Thanks very much!

The rest of the bike is in pretty good condition so it would be a shame to not get them sorted.

Comment

When I had my bike repainted, I got new decals from some place on the 'net that makes bike decals (forgot the name). I got some that looked a bit different from stock (better imho) and even added one to the upper fairing (SuzukiAdvancedCoolingSystem sticker)

Comment

tapeworks.com has some good ones too. They also sell some nice reflective ones for a little more $$$
          : If you can't control yourself, you can't control your bike.

Comment

I bought the whole set from a place in the UK through EBAY. Just message them when you place the order if you want a different color besides black. I got silver for my '06 750. Shipped to my front door in about a week for around $20. They come pre-cut, not in a sheet.

Here's a link for some 600 decals from same ppl.

I finally got home and get to ride my KAT!!!
            sigpic

Comment

From the UK, it probably doesn't make sense to order parts through Ron Ayers or Bike Bandit.

Last I knew, the european market was bought out of the GSXF raised lettering badges.

BUT if you find someone that owns a vinyl decal shop, they should be able to match it pretty easily.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
              X