Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Has anyone purchased frame sliders from SCRmotor katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone purchased frame sliders from SCRmotor katana?

I purchased them exactly last week, paypal transaction was complete, and haven't received any information from the seller other than the automatic receipt from paypal. I've purchased items a few times over paypal/ebay from different sources and generally after payment has gone through, I'll receive an e-mail on the order status the next couple of business days followed by shipping info.

Payment was cleared on the 7th and still nothing. I've sent two e-mails to the seller: (asking if they send tracking number & about the order status), one from the contact e-mail provided on their website/paypal and another via their "Contact Us" option on their site; I also made an attempt to call, but no one has picked up.

I'm not criticizing the seller/website nor am I expecting lightening speed shipment; simply concerned about my order status as this is honestly the first time where I haven't had much communication from the seller . Has anyone ordered anything from this site? How long until their item was shipped? Etc... just want some info if I should worry or not.

Thanks,
    R.
    Last edited by rf08d; 11-13-2010, 10:01 PM.

PM Braunstein, he's a member here at Katriders and is the seller in question. Like most he has a life and job outside of the motorcycle hobby and something there may have gotten in the way. I've ordered from him in the past and the communication was great. He will make it right and you will get what you ordered.

Comment

Working...
    X