No announcement yet.
X

Katana Police Pursuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They didnt beat him because he ran, or that he was black.

They beat him for being a horible motorcyle rider !!!!!
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Comment

I guess it's good he wasn't holding a wallet too. Then they would have used guns.
      -
      -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

lol wow if he knew how to shift he would've got away
        1993 GSX750 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
          I guess it's good he wasn't holding a wallet too. Then they would have used guns.
          I thought I was the only person that remembered that little NYPD incident. I made a reference to it last semester in class, and nobody knew wtf I was talking about.
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I was only kidding in my statement about beating the guy. After watching the video again it impossible to make a fair determination of how I would have reacted personally. I do think that if you run from the police and endanger the public you should get jail time. The current laws on eluding police are too slack in my opinion. As a kid my parents always told me to be respectful and submissive to authority figures. Parents these days look for reasons to file lawsuits when their kids do something stupid and get what they truly deserve.

The real question is what would have happened to the same guy 25 years ago in the same place. The same thing is my guess only with much greater severity. I suppose we could call that progress.

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
              I thought I was the only person that remembered that little NYPD incident. I made a reference to it last semester in class, and nobody knew wtf I was talking about.
              The Ahmadu Diallo incident.
              Guy had a wallet in his hand at his front door and was shot 40 times by the NYPD.
              A few of the shots were even in the back as he fell.

I guess it is good that Ahmadu didn't have to shift as well.
              -
              -

Comment

The motorcyclist has got it made.......can you say pay day.

Comment

I've read some of the responses and it seems some people think it is ok to beat someone because they are cops. This reminds of when i was 17. My friend and i were skating in this building that was supposed to be a grocery store. The building was completed, but it took years before they actually got in any shelves and stuff. This makes for a perfect large, flat, smooth area to skate. A few minutes after we got going, cops showed up and we got scared. to make a long story short, We both ran. My friend stopped and got caught. I saw this and stopped and dropped to the ground and put my hands behind my back while the cop was a block away. The cop came up and lifted me up. Then he slammed me into a fence and then tackled me to the ground. the whole time i was not resisting. He just wanted to take out his frustration from having to chase me. There was no reason for him to be violent. I was just in some abandoned building have fun and not destroying property. The judge thought it was so useless, he threw it out. Even one of the cops, who knew my brother, told the commissioner i was a good kid and he should just let me go. There was no need to slam me into a fence or onto the ground when i was already down. The point is some cops use excessive force, and we let them. They are supposed to protect us, not assault us.There was no need to hit that guy after he was down.

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
                    The Ahmadu Diallo incident.
                    Guy had a wallet in his hand at his front door and was shot 40 times by the NYPD.
                    A few of the shots were even in the back as he fell.

I guess it is good that Ahmadu didn't have to shift as well.
                    You forgot the most important part of the story......... ALL of the cops walked. Not a single day of jail time, didn't get fired..... nothing. So many shots that they each had to have reloaded and kept going, and it was "justified".
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

FTP!
                      "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                        You forgot the most important part of the story......... ALL of the cops walked. Not a single day of jail time, didn't get fired..... nothing. So many shots that they each had to have reloaded and kept going, and it was "justified".
                        That's right, I forgot that they all walked.
                        Racist cops suck.
                        -
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by 1FSTKAT View Post
                          FTP!
                          Say it 10 more times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of these bastsrds only have badges because rhey got beat up in high school. No if they do their job as they are supposed to cool. But how many actually do? " I have a gun and a badge you do as I say", yeah right! And for all of you sticking up for these "kittens" what if it were you, or one of your family or friends? Did he have to be running what if he were just speeding as alot of us LOVE to do,and not realize he was being persued?

Comment

Working...
                          X