No announcement yet.
X

watchout for hazards..stoves included!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watchout for hazards..stoves included!

poor couple. that road is 55mph but is usually traveled 70+. i commute it every morning on the way home from work around 7am and sometimes have to go 85+ to stay out of the way.

i like how one of the commentors is pointing blame to the bike, saying they could have avoided a stove. would this not be the trucks fault for not securing the load?

hoping for a speedy recovery. they dont release the names and i dont recognize the bike from what is given there.
    Originally posted by Slofuze:
    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Up here we have laws about load securement and yes, the driver of the truck is at fault for not securing the load.
    2000 Katana 600
    2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

down here it is the drivers responsibility to secure his load, no if's, and's or but's.
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

that's why i never follow behind pickup trucks or people w/ stuff tied on top. you just never know what's going to happen and it's easy enough to just pass them.

Comment

ya, a stove is a big thing to go around... best to just not follow them or give yourself more room just in case!
          FunEMT
          2000 Katana 600

Comment

That's not good...the trucks fault for sure. I hope the riders are okay and heal quickly.

Comment

Working...
            X