X

Why I hate punk kids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I hate punk kids

Earlier today I was on my way up to the stealership to buy some new bearings. Sitting at a stop light in traffic some kid with long hair trying to blow his stereo out comes up behind me in some PoS honda. Apparently he thought the girls on the sidewalk were cute because he started revving his motor (sounded like crap). I guess he accidentally let the clutch out or something because the next thing I know the bike is getting launched out from under me and into the intersection and I'm laying on the ground. By the time I had figured out what happened the kid was taking off down the ally which ****ed me off even more. Long story short filed report (kid got away but if I ever pull his *** over he's in some trouble), calmed down, went home, bought LED tail light with turn signals built in. Only damage done was to the tail section thanks to frame sliders.
    Attached Files
    "Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals." -Colman McCarthy

I bet the POS lives in that area , I would be back there looking for him on a regular basis
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Had the same at a roundabout years ago. Found myself sitting on the bonnet (hood) of the car behind me. They instantly paid up for the damage so I guess I was lucky. Coulda been the fact we were coming back from a rally and there were six other mates on bkes behind me who "encouraged" the driver to be fair..... Moral of the story - always ride with a few mates.
      The early bird may get the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

sigpic '92 GSX750F, Motad 4-1 Exhaust, Conti Road Attacks (120/70 & 150/70)

Comment

Glad you're not hurt.
        Tejasandre

Comment

hate douches like that. not only was he a tard by just hittin ya, he just split. that kinda thing really erks me.

Glad to hear your ok bro, and not too much damage was done.
          1992- project katfighter
          2005- GSXR750
          2001- TL1000R
          http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111130
          www.lunchtimecigar.com

KATRIDERS RALLY 2014 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2015 - cintidude04
          KATRIDERS RALLY 2016 - cintidude04

Comment

Sorry to hear of the incident, but I'm glad that you are okay and fixed the bike even better. He'll get his some day; too bad you may not be there to see it though.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Ah man, I hate to hear you were rear-ended. I'm glad to hear that you are ok and that your bike wasn't damaged very much. Idiots like that are my biggest fear in my city. I hope this idiot gets what's coming to him.
              It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

As with the rest of us, I too sympathize, that really sucks big green hairy donkey balls. If it's any condolence, hopefully that punk kid has some punk friends messing with his head and keeping him up at night. "Hey man, I think you killed that guy. I'm serious. Better hope nobody got your plate. No dude, no, you only thought you saw him get back up. That's just wishful thinking messing with your head - post traumatic hallucinogenic memory replacement disorder. I'm telling you, I saw his helmet roll down the street, and I think his head was still in it. Do you hear sirens?"

Seriously though, I got bumped just last Sunday. I was coming back from a group ride (my first!), wearing a denim jacket and the temperature was - no kidding - 104. Guess my brain melted, I stalled pulling out of a light. Just as I press the start button I lunge forward about half a foot. Took me a couple seconds to put everything together... tire chirp, lunge forward, whacking sound, more rubber-scraping-concrete sound... um, my right foot's been on the brake the whole time... dude the guy behind me just hit me!

So I pulled over just past the intersection. The other guy stopped too. The convo was short and we both shook hands and drove off, I did thank him for stopping. He just barely tapped my rear tire; the only damage was a black smear on his bumper and a slight curve to the edge of his licence plate. How often do you hear of a car hitting a bike, and the car takes all the damage?

The moral of the story is, anything can happen at any time and it could have been a lot worse even with just another five miles an hour. Then I would have found out the hard way just how worthless that denim jacket is.

Anyway, just glad you're ok... ride safe.
                The meaning of life is that life is meant to be lived

Comment

that sucks, but atleast you were able to walk away and get a new tail light out of the situation
                  ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by tejasandre View Post
                    Glad you're not hurt.
                    yea thats the biggest thing

The driver of the car probably was unlicensed or uninsured and took off to try to avoid the trouble

but im sure you will see him around sooner or later

Comment

Makes me think that a camera in the rear isn't a bad idea to snap photos every couple of seconds and save them to a flash drive.

I think this is why I like my friend in his Subaru running interference and being behind me while I'm learning to ride. He leaves me plenty of room and keeps a-holes from getting to close to my ***.

Comment

I woulda picked the bike up chased his arse down the road. caught that lil sh!t and beat him silly. Then call the cops and have him picked up. Then i woulda rode back and picked up those chicks that he was looking at. lol
                        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                        Current Bikes:
                        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

These idiots today think they are playing "grand theft auto". Minimal intelligence is the rule, and zero morals. Help your kids, throw away the TV.
                          My YouTube Videos
                          My motorcyle map!

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
                            I woulda picked the bike up chased his arse down the road. caught that lil sh!t and beat him silly. Then call the cops and have him picked up. Then i woulda rode back and picked up those chicks that he was looking at. lol
                            Seriously, if somebody did that to me, I would gotten the bike up as fast as possible and chased that mofo down. no way his pos car is going to outrun a motorcycle.

Comment

thats messed up... id be ****ed as hell , id definately hunt him down
                              2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
                              X