No announcement yet.
X

600....wich one will u take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd go with a 06 r6... then a 05 636... then a 05 gix600.

gix ranks last solely because there are so freaking many of them.
    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

r6

Comment

I like the gixxer, but there are too many around here.

Just today, I saw an R6. The guy was wearing jeans, t-shirt, safety glasses and workboots. The bike didn't look well cared for, dirty, no mods, plain paint in dark colors, and I noticed his chain was really loose. Despite all that, I thought the bike had the coolest profile. I figure, if one treated like a beater can look that good, imagine what mine would look like.

My choice is based strictly on cosmetics. I would need to try each one to really decide. State 8 stocks all but the Honda. Maybe I need to do some test rides.

Comment

me personally i wouldnt go down from a 750 if anything i would increase cc's but im a big guy. but y only the those particular bikes is this only a ss conversation if you want a 600 there are onther bikes to take into consideration as well some are along the same lines as a kat like the zzr600 yfz600 the zx6 no r sv650 older bandit 600 the list goes on. You dont have to get a ss just becuz everyone else around has one? Take ANY of the bikes listed to a track with some one who can ride very well and i garonteeee that he will soon lap some jerkoff squid on any ss or liter bike within 5 laps muahahaha thats my opinion take it how you want it to bad you cant test ride everything like a car. but if i had to choose a 600 ss i would go with the honda
          as said the bikeless wonder!

Comment

Iif it's for kix it's gotta be the Gix. Beside the Kawi is a cheater!

Comment

Working...
            X