X

How much is this custom bike worth to yall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is this custom bike worth to yall

Last edited by mxracer1115; 06-01-2010, 05:09 PM.

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder.....
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Its a rat bike / streetfighter.

Comment

I know its a streetfighter just wondering around how much i should askbdor a selling price

Comment

Off hand I would say ask for $1200, expect 800 or between. If you want to sell it in a reasonable amount of time.

Add $500 if you want to hold on to it for a long while but get top dollar when/if it does sell.

Of course, this is all slightly variable depending upon area/location.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by FASHER View Post
            Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder.....
            correction.... Beauty is certainly in the eye of the BEER HOLDER
            Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

+1 to krey, although i wouldnt take that bike if you paid me (lying, of course)

im just not a fan of the streetfighter look at all. i have seen a few exceptional looking ones but they just arent my style
              Originally posted by Slofuze:
              Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

To me, "street fighter" means "I crashed and destroyed the body work on my bike so since I don't have the money to get it fixed, I did this and called it a street fighter!"

Comment

Looks like a pre-98 600cc with bits missing

Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
                  Its a rat bike / streetfighter.
                  I've owned/created 3 rat bikes in my past, and that does not look like one. WAY too clean!
                  Last edited by Wolfe_UK; 06-01-2010, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DClark View Post
                    To me, "street fighter" means "I crashed and destroyed the body work on my bike so since I don't have the money to get it fixed, I did this and called it a street fighter!"
                    To me "streetfighter" means "I built my bike from a bare frame because I wanted it this way".......... but maybe that's because, uh.... I built my bike from a bare frame.

Originally posted by mxracer1115 View Post
                    I know its a streetfighter just wondering around how much i should askbdor a selling price
                    I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but you could use to post a few more words. Year, miles, performance/appearance mods, new parts, etc.

If you want a ballpark for streetfighters, I was offered $2200 for mine (you can find it in my garage). Adjust accordingly.
                    Last edited by loudnlow7484; 06-01-2010, 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

What year , what size , how many miles , how's it run or will it run. your location ?

need to this before you can say if it worth anything

Comment

I like what he's done to it. Problem with custom bikes is people want more for them then someones willing to pay for it. I'd say offer him 1200 to 1500 presuming it's mechanical condition is as good as it's cosmetic condition. Ie, great condition.

I'd loose the headlight tho, looks retarded on a kat IMO. Go check it out
                        For sale thread Album
                        1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

Sorry for the confusion, This is my bike that i built myself. i Ride it everyday and it runs awsome. The frame is a 90 katana 600 the motor is from a 98 600. I built this bike to lose some weight and make it something different. the rear end has a custom subframe gsxr shock, rear sets passenger pegs undertail. I have all of the fairings in perfect shape but i didnt like the look of them. i am selling this bike to buy a newer machine with fuel injection...etc. I would be happy to get 1500 for it. I was asking you guys how much you think it is worth to try to figure out how to sell it.

Comment

Price for it now its riding session ... $800 to 1200 thats my guess ..good luck

Comment

well... you are def selling it at the right time... riding season makes bike prices jump up atleast 500 bucks normally. from what you've posted about it... i think you could get 1500 out of it... the trick is, post it for 1700 price negotiable... then when the guy gets you down to 15... he thinks he's made out in the deal... oldest trick in the book

also.. there is a guy in here selling a 58 tooth sprocket for like 50 bucks... you could throw that on there, and sell it as a stunt bike... alot of ppl see streetfighters and think stunt bike... while the kat may not be the best bike for it... the seller doesnt have to know that... just an idea
                              Last edited by airforceranger49; 06-01-2010, 10:32 PM.

RIP joe iwanski ... ALWAYS MISSED, NEVER FORGOTTEN!!

RIP MARC...PEGS ARE ETERNALLY DOWN FOR YOU BROTHER
                              "for those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know"

my build threads
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103472
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105768

Comment

Working...
                              X