X

Jimmie and Jamies ride with a squid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmie and Jamies ride with a squid.

went for a ride today with Jimmie (hs2020) and jamie another friend of ours up to center hill lake/dam. its about 50 miles or so east of Nashville. I really had a blast as those were some fine twisties! its funny how you think you're getting to be a decent rider then you go riding with two guys who really can ride. it was a humbling experience to say the least. but they did slow down and wait for me in the straights and when we stopped gave me some excellent advice. (I really appreciated it guys). overall it was an excellent day and one I hope to repeat many times if you guys don't mind waiting too much . many more rides like today I might actually turn in to a half decent rider. just thought I'd share my excellent yet humbing experience with all my kr friends.

I had a blast today Bob. You did really well today and I have the video to prove it. I am going to download it and put it up for all to see. You had never been on those roads before and you did awesome. I love being able to help teach others what I know and I learn things from those just starting out as well. When I have another day off we will ride again. Maybe this time Madman will not be hung over and can join up with us.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Can't wait to see the vid, and Jimmy you have some great ones. I have burnt to cd every vid I have seen that you made. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Comment

Todays video will be slower compared to the others. We just took it easy today. I probably will not put this one to music unless people request it.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Best way to learn .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I request music.

Something by the Crystal Method would be nice. Or maybe Sneaker Pimps.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by md86
              Best way to learn .

Comment

Jimmie's camera is a god-send for learning and seeing your own mistakes... the only problem is trying to stay in front of him ( ) -- he's fast

Cheers
                =-= The CyberPoet
                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                  Jimmie's camera is a god-send for learning and seeing your own mistakes... the only problem is trying to stay in front of him ( ) -- he's fast

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  He just bates you into riding so he can film you,and then when he's board w/ you, he'll just fly by in blue streak

Comment

Spending a day riding with an experienced rider can really help you improve. I am looking forward to seeing the footage.

Comment

Center Hill Lake!!!!????
                      I've ridden and fished in that area. I have family that live in Alexandria and Murfesburo.
                      Beautiful area to ride!!!!!
                      You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

Hey guys, i'd love to come down and ride with you Tn guys. I just live in Bowling Green, KY. Its hard to find any non-squidly riders to ride with around here. Just let me know next time you guys meet up to ride!!! Im down ANY saturday!!!

Todd
                        Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X