X

so i went ridin today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i went ridin today

so i spent this lovely afternoon ridin with some cops that are friends of mine. now ive never ridin with them before so i assumed that they would be all about obeyin the law and everything. WRONG just the opposite, we hit the straight aways and they just lay it down full throttle. i was really suprised at how hard they ride, no stunts or nothing just they love to go fast and get in them turns. just thought i would let everyone know abot my experience today

Are they motorcycle cops ? The bike cops we met at the rally at deals gap were very cool, and damn they could ride too !!, I still remember seeing that one pull into the CROT and do a couple TIGHT 360's before pulling up w/ the rest of them. Awesome bmw's and harley police cruisers too!

But yeah, cops are people too when they are off duty! They like to have fun and play hard like we do! And why not, if they get pulled over, all they have to do if flash their badge and be on their merry way!!

Comment

no they were regular town cops and state troopers. i just found it wierd and we had a great timew were gonna go agian this weekend

Comment

nice story. my nephew is a cop here in Nashville. he was a motor officer for a while but has been promoted to the "agressive driving task force". he gets to ride around in an unmarked chevy malibu with tinted windows and full ground effects package. hes a regular guy off duty and can ride circles around me.

Comment

Working...
        X