X

1989 katana 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 katana 750

I called this guy today about a bike on craigslist and it seems like it might be a pretty good deal. Low miles, a lot of new parts, its just not all together. He lists all these new parts and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. I'm going to go look at it but I was wondering about your opinions. He said its not a bike I'm going to ride away today but it wont take a lot. It needs the gas tank put back on and the plastics painted and put back on. What do you guys think?

Seems like a good price for what it comes with, if everything he says is true. I have a really hard time buying things that I can't hear run. So I personally wouldn't buy it if I couldn't hear it be started, but that's just me. If everything is good on it, the price is worth it.

Comment

Thats the only thing I'm worried about. Is there any way to hear a bike run that doesn't have a gas tank on it?

Comment

Originally posted by jacob. View Post
        Thats the only thing I'm worried about. Is there any way to hear a bike run that doesn't have a gas tank on it?
        One of those squeezable bottles of ketchup full of petrol with the fuel line stuck on the nozzle does the trick.

Comment

Basically if the bike doesn't run, you buy it for parts. Pay accordingly. It may or may not be fixable.

Comment

Working...
          X