X

craigslist add

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigslist add

so i found this bike close to my house,,, been looking at getting another kat and giving mine to the misses... what do yall think?
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

he is so close to having it finished. weird.

go take a look at it!!!!
    Last edited by ismatts; 05-12-2010, 10:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Bling....

Comment

I was thinking the same thing --- you take the time to put the 1300 in there and never ride it???

Comment

yeah exactly,, and only want 1500 for it,, seems a lil fishy
        www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

if you could hear it run, then heres your money!!!! lol

Comment

"oh yeah, back brakes too"---sort of bothers me. Wonder how many "Oh yeahs" you'll be getting down the line?

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Does seem fishy but I would take a look at it.
              sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

Isn't a gsxr 1300 water cooled?

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

a 1300 GSXR engine huh? That motor would be worth more than 1500 bucks. In order to get to 1300cc's it would have to be an APE block, and that isnt a cheap or easy thing to find. Im gonna go ahead and say I HIGHLY doubt that is whats in there. Go check it out and see what the side of the motor says (i.e. 1127cc) and find out if he has paperwork for the piston kit and block. Let us know what happens...

Comment

Yeah.. When did they make a 1300?? (it is oil cooled I can see that)
                    Second this guy has a brake MC on the clutch side? WTF..
                    I'd look at it but expect a yahoo that hasn't a clue..

Comment

gsxr1300 is a busa right...???

Comment

who knows, i would call him and ask a bunch of questions, then if he doesn't sound like a total idiot, i would check it out. If you need help transporting it, let me know. Glad to finally see another kr member in the area.
                        Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Originally posted by Diggity View Post
                          gsxr1300 is a busa right...???

technically, a busa is a gsx1300R....but same difference.

That's definately not a busa motor in there. Even a 1200 bandit with a big bore kit would have difficulty getting to 1300ccs without MAJOR work (definately new sleeves, probably a block too).

If he had gone that far, he would definately know what he had, and it sounds like he doesn't. I wonder if someone fed him a line of BS when he bought the bike.

I'd look at it for $1500 though. The best thing that can happen is that he's wrong about everything, and it's actually a stock motor. I'd buy it then.

Comment

yeah im gonna call this guy tonight and see what hes got to say about it...deff.. for one the busa doesnt have cooling fins. so my only thing is that it would be extremely bored.. but we will see.
                            www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                              Second this guy has a brake MC on the clutch side? WTF..
                              No Doubt!!! If you started to apply the brakes, your forward motion would force you further into the brake.

Tread carefully with this one, tread carefully.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Working...
                              X