X

my Wal-Mart has Mobil 1 Racing 4t for $3 a quart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my Wal-Mart has Mobil 1 Racing 4t for $3 a quart

Not sure if this is the proper place to put this (maybe mechanical section), but I went into my local wally world and they had 10-40 mobil 1 4t synthetic racing on clearance for $3 a quart. Not sure why it would be clearanced out....but good price nonetheless. Might want to check your local wm.

Good price! I doubt that mine would have that, but I'll definitely check next time I'm there.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I just checked the pricing of the oil in my area and it is selling for between $12 - $14 per quart. If I were you I would buy every last one of them

Comment

im heading up there now to check....thnx 4 the heads up
        -100% JEDI-

Comment

i think that is the going price of M1 here...but using it in any of my bikes would be a waste of time and good oil.

Comment

Working...
          X