A quick dedication for Cyberpoet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A quick dedication for Cyberpoet.

Good morning everyone,
    I have been on this forum for a while and as many of you regulars know, CP was a regular here also. I have always enjoyed reading his extremely knowlegable and forthcoming posts. He was always unselfish in his responses to the questions asked by participants here at KatRiders. His knowledge was unsurpassed and he was always willing to share his vast experience with anyone who would benefit from it.
    I was out of the country for a while and was not checking the forum for a few months. When I returned, bought and installed my Two Brothers pipe I attempted to PM Cyber to get his opinion as to whether I should rejet my carbs after this install. I recieved a message that CP's box was full and he could not recieve any messages. I thought this was way out of character so I did some searching. This is when I discovered that CP has passed. What a shock it was to read this news. I felt/feel like I have lost a dear friend. Since then I have had a heavy heart. I am so sorry that I missed the memorial ride and services for him. I will surely miss his posts on this forum. They were always a treat to read. Rest in Peace my friend!!
    Ride Safe everyone!!
    Dualsport
    Push the limits, but always factor in the unknown....
    96 ATK 250
    2000 Road King Classic
    92 Suzuki Intruder 800
    06 Suzuki Katana 600

RIP. I am a new member, but have found all of his posts to be full of good info and good character. Wish I had the chance to meet him. Good to know that even after his passing his knowledge still makes its way to new people every day.

Comment

Marc was a very special member of this forum. Just read his tribute thread and all the people he helped with parts, advice and even labor. No one knew as much about Katanas as him, though several here come close. He is missed here daily if not hourly. I really hate that I never got to spend some time in his presence, as I'm sure it would've been a memorable experience.

RIP my friend

Comment

yes it was a bummer i knew him from another forum telecommunication crap actually thats how i found out about this site, hes in a better place now RIP.

Comment

Marc was always willing to help out others any time he could. A really nice guy who will be missed.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
          X