X

Risers for the Handle Bars?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risers for the Handle Bars?

I was wondering if they sell Risers for the handle bars and how much could you raise them up and still be safe? I got pretty short arms and i would like to get the handle bars up at least a inch or 2.

If someone could help me out with this, that would be great

Thanks, Cody.

Contact tzortn. I picked up a set from him and they are worth every penny..

Comment

Alright cool, I sent him a pm. I'm not sure the price, but I'm trying to find the lowest price possible for a pair of the risers.. these short arms make it tough lol

Comment

I just installed helibar risers on my ZX-14 and they're awesome! The 14 has almost the exact seating profile of the Kat, so it will definitely make a difference. The Heli's are typically 3/4 inch taller, but you can get models from some manufacturers that are like 3 inches. The 3/4 inch makes a big difference though and doesn't change the look of the bike much.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by 05kata View Post
          Alright cool, I sent him a pm. I'm not sure the price, but I'm trying to find the lowest price possible for a pair of the risers.. these short arms make it tough lol
          If I remember right they set me back about a hundred. Made a huge improvement for me. If I get time I will post up some pics later. Easy install, No need to extend any cables or hoses. TZ was great during the process, answered my questions without issue....

Give me a few and i will get the pics for ya.

Comment

tzortn risers are excellent quality, and give about 1" of lift to the bars.

However he's not online here nearly as much as he used to be, so don't get discouraged if it takes him a while to respond.
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
            X