X

Labor day riding plans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor day riding plans?

Anyone have any cool rides planned for the big weekend?? I will be riding to meet my wife and daughter in Cape May N.J. Good news is it is a nice 130 mile trip. Bad news is there are pretty much no twisties involved . Oh well a long straight ride os better than no ride at all!! . What about you all?

no riding for me that weekend. saturday will be my day for replacing my front end (ball joints, tie-rod, struts and coils) on my car....and sunday i am going to santa's village in new hampshire with a lady friend and her 2 kids. but i get to ride 7/7 for the most part...so no big deal.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

A little proposing?! Do tell!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

no ridin at all for me but i do get to spend some quality time with my better half. gonna hit up six flags in massachusets for the day and sunday were goin to the state fair and gonna watch 3 doors down, staind and breaking benjamin play, then were leavin there and headin to oswego for the night. so i guess its a fair trade

Comment

depends on gas prices I guess.
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Duffy and darrin are coming down to hang out w/ me, crunchie, and charlie on saturday and sunday!!

Gonna chop off charlie's shovel, and do some other work to the bikes.

Comment

WHAT??? Who said anything about chopping off my shovel!!! Maybe I like it!!!
              KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Nah you dont like thing....shovels are bad u want to get rid of it

Comment

You suck Matt!!!!!
                  KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Congrats Brooder (maybe?)... good luck with that!

I plan on doing some nice riding in the A.M.'s while my girl snoores away the beautiful weather.

Then i'm prob taking her and our dog camping.
                    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I really need to go riding. As of late, I've mostly been commuting on my bike. I may be able to ride on Labor Day though. I haven't solidified plans yet.

Comment

the only ride for me is back and forth to work

Comment

We're all gonna pile on charlies bike and go hit the twisties!!

Comment

YES!
                            I plan on riding Labor Day!

Comment

Working...
                            X