X

Need help, new to Ebay searching!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help, new to Ebay searching!

Sorry if this seems totally noobie, but outside of looking for a particular bike on Ebay, I am clueless. I hear alot of you searching for parts, exhausts, motors,etc. So, I am looking for an exhaust for my 1997 Yamaha YZ 250. Can someone give me the basics on how to perform this search and what is the usual payment routine. I do not have any pay-pal or anything. Any help would be super appreciated. I really dont want to get beat or type my credit card number somewhere where it will hurt me.
    Thanks to all who respond!!

go to ebay main page, click on "Cars, Parts & Vehicles" on the left side of the page, then under "Parts & Accessories" click on "Motorcycles", Then right under the "All Items, Auctions, Buy It Now" tabs there is a box, Just type in what you are looking for like " Yamaha YZ 250 exhaust" and click on search.

Best form of payment on ebay is pay-pal. If you don't have a pay-pal account I would suggest you start one.

Hope this helps answer you questions..

Fred

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Thanks much. I guess there are instructions to start a pay-pal account. I will get on it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow50
        yeah, paypal takes a second to set up. You need a bank account to do it, your going to need your account number and your banks routing number, both are found on the bottom of one of your checks.
        Or, if you only have a savings account, you can use the savings account instead of a checking account -- get the routing (ABA) and full-length account numbers from your bank.
        If you link the paypal account to a credit-card, you can skip the bank info.

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          Originally posted by slow50
          yeah, paypal takes a second to set up. You need a bank account to do it, your going to need your account number and your banks routing number, both are found on the bottom of one of your checks.
          Or, if you only have a savings account, you can use the savings account instead of a checking account -- get the routing (ABA) and full-length account numbers from your bank.
          If you link the paypal account to a credit-card, you can skip the bank info.

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          The best way is to have several choices set up. This way if you are low on funds in one account for a major purchase, you can direct it to another. I have mine set up for a Canadian checking account, a US checking account, and my visa card. This way I can choose to pay with whichever one I wish. Plus I choose between Canadian and US accounts depending on the exchange rate. If the exchange rate is too high, I use the US account. Sometimes you just don't want to add more to the visa....or can't add more....or don't want funds coming from your checkings. It is just nice to have several payment options to choose from.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
          X