X

hindle or two brothers cant decide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hindle or two brothers cant decide

i know its all personal choice but which exhaust do u think sounds better/gives better performance hindle or tow bros?

Buy them both, and just switch out every 3 months.

But if I had to choose I would have to say HINDLE..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Red bikes go faster with a Yosh!
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

One word.......HINDLE!!!
        Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I have a two brothers.... and it sounds Niiiice. Its got a wonderful deep growl thats not godawful loud. But I've never heard a Hindle before.

Comment

Cherry Bomb . They sell them at Wal-Mart . What ? Somebody had to say it .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I have had a Yosh on my Kat and currently run a Vance and Hines. I am on my second Hindle on teh Bandit. (1st one suffered crash damage) and a set of Staintune slip ons on the aprilia.

I LOVE the way the Hindle sounds more than any other, but keep in mind that it is MY opinion talking here.

Were it me, I would do the Hindle.
              Ron
              MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

BUY A HINDLE
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

HINDLE...and you will NOT need to re-jet if you go the slip-on route

Comment

right, any slip on will not reqire regetting under normal circumstances.

Z will give a vote for the two brothers. Either one is a great exhaust that sounds cool as hell. but Hindle will set you back a few more dollars.

Comment

and now thanks to blackkat scorpion exhuast has been thrown into the equation as well

Comment

Get Hindle and Two Brothers out of your head and get a V&H SS2R slip-on.

Comment

Hindle IMHO

Two Brothers would be third pick right under the V&H ss2r.
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I think (from personal experience) that you will be happy with a hindel OR a two brothers exhaust. I am very happy with my two bros. I figure the ones to buy are the ones you DON't see on ebay a lot or for sale a lot..

I think the hindle and two brothers sound kind of the same but the two brothers is a little lower pitch.
                            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                              I think (from personal experience) that you will be happy with a hindel OR a two brothers exhaust. I am very happy with my two bros. I figure the ones to buy are the ones you DON't see on ebay a lot or for sale a lot..

I think the hindle and two brothers sound kind of the same but the two brothers is a little lower pitch.
                              You should post another pic of that exhaust Z. That thing is sweeeeet!

Comment

Working...
                              X