No announcement yet.
X

hindle or two brothers cant decide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me also add that I will NEVER buy another Vance and Hines exhaust system again. NEVER!
    Ron
    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Originally posted by meanstrk
      Let me also add that I will NEVER buy another Vance and Hines exhaust system again. NEVER!
      Why is that? Is there an issue with them or you just don't like them? I would like to know because I have one. I love it so far.

Comment

now granted i bought mine used so a new is a little bit shinier...
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

the bumble bee kat is definately taking on a whole new personna in the last couple months..

Comment

wait till the hugger and cowl are painted... hope to work on it next weekend..
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
            X