X

anyone ever order from bikebandit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone ever order from bikebandit?

I just ordered some progressive fork springs from bike bandit, and was wondering if anyone has ordered from these guys before. If so, how did it go? any problems? just want to know what to expect as far as service/shipping is concerned.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

I have not ordered from them myself, but I remember reading that they have good service.

Comment

good enuff....that is great to know. thanks guys. i always find it a bit stressing ordering from someone online for the first time...never know what to expect.

Comment

I got all of my parts for my Venture from them and they did a great job!!!!
        You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

Mojoe,i order from them all the time,everything has always been correct,on time and if it was not an OEM part i ordered,the aftermarket was just as good.I would definately recomend them,good luck.
          Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

My wife ordered from them this past christmas.. smooth transaction from beginning to end.

Comment

Their warehouse is here in San Diego. Let me know if they mess with you and I will go down there with my crew and some pipe wrenches. I am waiting till they get a will call window....that would kick ass!
              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

thanks guys...appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Have gotten stuff a couple of times with zero complaints, good folks.
                  '98 GSX750F

Comment

I just got a couple parts from them about a week and a half ago. On their site I read that the orders take approximately 3 days to process, then they ship. I paid for quicker shipping (FedEx 2nd day, it was worth $20 to get my bike running again) and actually got the stuff a day earlier than I expected. The parts were perfect and packed very well to prevent damage. I liked them so much I even put one of the BikeBandit.com stickers on my toolbox.
                    01000010 01101001 01101100 01101100 01111001 01000010 01100001 01100100 01000001 01110011 01110011

Comment

that place had excellent customer service the one time I ordered from them. Probably one of the best online tracking systems Ive even dealt with as far as shipping
                      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

I've ordered from them a couple times...only complaint I had is they don't always have parts in stock and they wouldn't ship a partial order. Sometimes I've gotten stuff from them in like 4 days, sometimes it's taken a couple weeks.

Comment

Unfortunately they sent me a partial order a couple weeks ago. I got a little pissed off when I ordered a cam tensioner spring and all the gaskets. Seems like they processed it pretty quick and got it to me fast. The problem was, I was following it with the tracking number, and I was gettin ready to replace this stuff and all I got was the gaskets, no spring! Spring was backordered, which I am still trying to get, but I wish I had known. I promptly placed an order with ronayers to see if they by some chance had the spring, I needed some exhaust gaskets anyways. They emailed me telling me it was backordered, and gave me the option if I wanted the partial order now, wait till the spring came in and then ship the complete order, or cancel the order. Options are good, especially when they are given before you make preparations.
                          Bikebandit was quick and I liked the website, but I didn't like that surprise of only receiving part of the order when you need every piece for the job.
                          '01 TL1000R

Comment

Originally posted by mystahagy
                            Unfortunately they sent me a partial order a couple weeks ago. I got a little pissed off when I ordered a cam tensioner spring and all the gaskets. Seems like they processed it pretty quick and got it to me fast. The problem was, I was following it with the tracking number, and I was gettin ready to replace this stuff and all I got was the gaskets, no spring! Spring was backordered, which I am still trying to get, but I wish I had known. I promptly placed an order with ronayers to see if they by some chance had the spring, I needed some exhaust gaskets anyways. They emailed me telling me it was backordered, and gave me the option if I wanted the partial order now, wait till the spring came in and then ship the complete order, or cancel the order. Options are good, especially when they are given before you make preparations.
                            Bikebandit was quick and I liked the website, but I didn't like that surprise of only receiving part of the order when you need every piece for the job.
                            well....you know something. i would probably be irritated as well, but it can be understandable that they might not be able to always notify in advance. especailly if they are a busy business. as big as their inventory seems to be, it would just not be practical to constantly change the website and ordering form to alert the buyer when an item is on back-order. it is all automated, but i am sure a rep would let you know if it is available or not. so once in a while those things can be expected.
                            if you really want to avaoid a situation like that, you are better off making a list of what you need, then email them and explain you need them a.s.a.p. and want to know if everything is in stock.

Comment

Working...
                            X