X

Security Devices

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bakkendance
    There are a whole bunch of those two way alarms on ebay.
    I ordered one of these ... will let ya'll know if it works *crosses fingers*
    Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kat
      i keep mine in my living room of my apartment.
      Uhh thats called birth controll...

Just got my scorpio i500. I may post a little how to picture show when I get round to it.

Comment

Here's how I protect my car.....
        A 2-way paging alarm, my .380, and my white Cadillac parked right outside my apartment.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Alarm System

Anyone use one of these??? http://internatrix.com

Comment

how much juice does the alarm use on the battery and where do you mount it?
            If someone had a pic of it installed please post it.

Comment

I invested in a Scorpio Alarm with all the options. Its easy to install and has a lot of nice features on it

Comment

I just drizzled some blood near the front wheel of mine
                either the theif will think that I'm tough enough to bleed that much while working on it, or that I shot the last theif
                but I'm only protecting a peice of junk
                Live and Lean.
                When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                Romans 3:23

Comment

I have a disc lock that goes on my bike everytime I park. I have a CCP as well so more oft' than not, I am armed with a Glock 22. At home, it's in the garage. Vigilence is the only way to stop a thief. If you are there when the thief is trying to steal it, grand-larceny becomes robbery or bike-jacking.

Noise-makers in conjunction with deterrents help buy you time to get there before the hiest is complete. I probably won't shoot a thief in the back for stealing my bike, but woe be unto him that turns on me.

At my former residence, I lived on the 3rd floor of the building and used the elevator to bring it up with me every night. It stayed in my apartment. The management knew I was doing it and didn't say anything to me. It was only after the Fire Marshal found out that they made me put it on the patio of my apartment.

Comment

I will, however, shoot him in the foot as a warning.......
                    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by slapshot
                      I invested in a Scorpio Alarm with all the options. Its easy to install and has a lot of nice features on it
                      what does it cost? and where you get it

Comment

There is no prettier decor than a sportbike in the livingroom

Comment

Originally posted by gpggnnn
                          Originally posted by slapshot
                          what does it cost? and where you get it
                          About $300. Mail order dealers or a local alarm place (some stereo stores carry them).

Originally posted by 01blewkat
                          There is no prettier decor than a sportbike in the livingroom
                          Especially someone else's ducati mounted above the mantle for the fireplace...

Cheers,
                          =-= The CyberPoet
                          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I always put a fat chick on it and just feed her until I get up in the morning (j/k) my next door neighbor who happens to be my landlord watches it and he is up all hours of the night then I chain it to my fence which is metal bars and if they really wanted well just ring the bell I could collect the insurance but I would get a scorp. alarm they seem to be pretty good so I hear.
                            "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Working...
                            X