X

Who says chicks don't know bikes..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says chicks don't know bikes..

So crunchie just called me from work, and she said she had a client come in..she's a cosmetologist...who was carrying an Arai helmet, wearing shorts, a tshirt, and sandals. So he sits down and they make the perverbial small talk about this and that, and then she says, " so what kinda ride you got" , and she said he looked at her kinda funny for a second and said "well, I have a Honda sportbike" , and she goes "well that's cool, what kind? " and she said he looked at her in that same weird way again as if to think, well what do u care ur a girl, kinda look. And says, "well its a Honda CBR600" and she says, "cool nice bike, so what kinda mods do you have? " and she said he jaw dropped open and he just looked at her like WTF !! , and he goes "well what do u mean?" and she says. " well what kinda exhaust do u have on it; a yosh, hindle, d&d... do u have illumiglo gauges?, you know what kinda work have you done to it? " and he's like "well, its a stock exhaust and Ive only had the bike since 2003 " , and she goes, my husband rides a sportbike, a Kat, and he goes " a what? " and she said, u know a Suzuki Katana" , and she started naming off all the mods Ive done, and she said he just sat there like, Wow a chick that knows something about bikes!

And then she says, so where you riding to tonite, and he goes,"just out and about"....and says, so why are you riding in shorts, sandals, and tshirt!! that's not safe" and he said," well I have full leathers, I just dont wear them all the time."

And she said, " have you ever been to deals gap? " and he said nah, I was supposed to go this summer,but couldnt..and she goes, "well my husband went for a week this summer and had an absolute blast" :mrgreen:

By that time the haircut was over and he ended up tipping her pretty good!

Just goes to show, that even if u think ur spouse may not always be listening to your constant bike talk in the car, at the restaurants or in the living room, she's learning something none the less

You go babes!! Im proud of ya !

She should have called him a squid, and shaved tentacles in his head.

Comment

Yeah she was so proud!! She's like honey, I bet I knew more about bikes than he did

Comment

Ya gotta love it when the wife does stuff like that....
        Good for her

I got lucky, my wife has been on a bike all her life and talk the talk when she needs to. To make things worse...she can hand lap a valve a 100 times better than me. She does most of my prep work before painting for me and the biggie...she never complains when I bring home another "stray"..

Comment

That is so cool! Lisa's MSF class has 28 in the class, half are women, and the instructor is a woman.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
            Yeah she was so proud!! She like honey, I bet I knew more about bikes than he did
            I'm sure she did Matt. That was toooooo cool.

Comment

my girlfriend did the same thing at the begining of the summer to one of her co workers, when i was thinking of sell the Kat.

Comment

That's funny, I bet he told all his friends about it.
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Not if wanted to save face that a cosmetologist gave him shiat for not wearing gear or knowing something about bikes

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her I said, " YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!" I would have LOVED to see the look on his face!!!! I bet it was priceless!!
                    KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

One time someone said my Vmax was a wanna be Harley. And my wife laughed at him and said " A wannabe Harley wouldnt have a V4".

I swear Ive never been more proud. I guess she does listen
                      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

That is awsome. "A wanabe Harley" What a idiot!!!

Yesterday a chick rolled up on a Ducati 748 or something like that in my neighborhood. Yellow and sweet looking. She musta been in her 30's. Didn't get a chance to see if she wanted to go ride with us though, but man that was a nice bike.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

I wanna find a girl that knows bikes . I hate you all .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Re: Who says chicks don't know bikes..

And then she says, so where you riding to tonite, and he goes,"just out and about"....
                            Was this guy Canadian!?

Comment

Re: Who says chicks don't know bikes..

Originally posted by Junior
                              And then she says, so where you riding to tonite, and he goes,"just out and about"....
                              Was this guy Canadian!?
                              sheesh junior......doncha know, if he was canadian it woulda been "just oot and aboot"
                              - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X