X

Scorpion Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorpion Exhaust

Does anyone have this brand on there bike? How does it sound? I have an 03' 750 Kat .... and I am looking for some new sound
    Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

I don't have one, but if you want to buy it, I'll be happy to test it for ya

Comment

Sound test and dyno run clips are here.

Comment

someone on here has one... i'm sure they'll turn up. i remember him/her talking about posting some pics.
        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

I have one on the gixxer and the sound is great...here is a link to there website for sound clips:

World class manufacturer of ‘Red Power’ high-quality, outstandingly designed, O.E.M and aftercare market ‘performance exhausts’ for motorbikes, scooters, and cars, with a lifetime guarantee built on engineering excellence.
          Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

I had a scorpion on my RF900. Best sounding pipe!! Super deep, and 100% stainless steel. Even the packing is stainless. Top quality craftsmanship. Deeper thatn most pipes, and not as ear splittingly raspy as some other pipes (like Yosh). It releases a very clean sound.

Comment

I've got one on my "03" Kat. Sounds great. Being that the're few a far between around here, I've got a unique sound around here. So people that hear my bike know it's me without seeing me. Oh,yeah it's a 750.
              Black and grey 2006 BUSA

Comment

Do you have a picture of that scorpion brand? I would like to see how does it look like.
                Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

You folks are great!! Very helpful .... I appreciate it very much .... I beleive I am going to go with the Scorpion!! I dig the sound of it!!

Thanks again
                  Not as lean, not as mean but still a Marine!

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
                    I have one on the gixxer and the sound is great...here is a link to there website for sound clips:

http://www.scorpion-exhausts.com/Bikes/soundzone.php
                    Trust me, it does sound great. I had the pleasure of riding behind it for the better part of the gap rally.

Comment

The wife....(SV Brat) has one....sounds sweet!

Comment

just ordered mine yesterday ill let ya know

Comment

blackkat98 has one one check out this post and click the link

Comment

have the slipon on my bike I love it is loud and gives off a nice range of frequencies while u ride!!!
                            <---Whatever or Whoever u do RIDE it hard--->

Comment

Re: Scorpion Exhaust

Originally posted by Jarhead767
                              Does anyone have this brand on there bike? How does it sound? I have an 03' 750 Kat .... and I am looking for some new sound
                              I have one. Very good quality. A key advantage is that they use ceramic for sound deadening. Never needs a repack. Ever. Sounds good too. I have a review of it if you need more info.

Bruno
                              Montreal, Canada
                              Gerbing Heated JACKET LINER Review

:

Comment

Working...
                              X