X

Carbon fiber or pad for triple tree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon fiber or pad for triple tree?

Hey everyone, i've seen some links, and also seen the one that Nighthawk was selling, but I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get a pad for the 1999 750. My top doesn't look like that, for lack of a better description, it looks like big, long, letter H. I've been wanting one for a long time, as like everyone else, mine is all scuffed to heck. Any suggestions or help, would be greatly appreciated.

r you talking about the fibre-lyte dash that many people have on here? http://www.fibre-lyte.co.uk/

Edit fixed the link.

Comment

i knew it was something like that but I had to double check the spelling..

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
        r you talking about the fibre-lyte dash that many people have on here? http://www.fibre-lyte.co.uk/

Edit fixed the link.
        No, not the instrument panel, i think he means the silver "H" connected to the handle bars. That site doesnt have one for the "H" of a post '97 750. I've been looking for the same accessory...

Comment

I think the 600 and 750 must be different, that outline does not look like it would fit on my H.

Comment

oh gotcha, I thought you were looking for both, for the dash and triple tree.

You can also get a sheet of CF and cut it out yourself.

Comment

You can order the yoke protector for a 750 from fibre-lyte. It is the one that is pictured above and fits great. I ordered one and put it on my 2000 750 and it looked great. I did the whole dash and triple tree when I ordered mine.
              Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

how much did that set you back?

Comment

It was under $100 shipped to my door from the UK
                  Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haggisman
                    It was under $100 shipped to my door from the UK
                    Everything i want to do to my bike is always about $100. This shit adds up!

Thanks for the info, though.

Comment

So call me stupid, or don't, but I couldn't navigate the fiber-lyte page at all to actually get to the checkout phase. I found the part I need, i want to order it, but can't figure it out.

Help a brother out!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Brooder!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X