East texas, can you help me? Need a bolt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East texas, can you help me? Need a bolt

Hey all,
    I was changing the chain on my bike, and one of the bolts holding the socket on was jammed on so well and the nut was smoothed otu so badly that I had to saw off the bolt.
    Anyway, it's going to be a week before I can get one if I order it. I was just wondering if anyone within an hour or so of longview had one of the 5 bolts holding the sprocket onto the wheel.

Part 18 on the diagram.
    Let me know. Message me if you have it. Thanks all.

Originally posted by Staerke View Post
    Hey all,
    I was changing the chain on my bike, and one of the bolts holding the socket on was jammed on so well and the nut was smoothed otu so badly that I had to saw off the bolt.
    Anyway, it's going to be a week before I can get one if I order it. I was just wondering if anyone within an hour or so of longview had one of the 5 bolts holding the sprocket onto the wheel.

Part 18 on the diagram.
    Let me know. Message me if you have it. Thanks all.
    there is one thing you can to that will only cost a buck fifty at home depot. i had to do it and its just as strong. get an m10-1.50 bolt 40mm long. and the lock nut to fit. i think i actually weant to lowes. the you have to file down one side just a lil bit didnt take me long at all. unless you have a grinder you can do that as well.
    sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
    www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Will a dremel do the trick?

Comment

Originally posted by Staerke View Post
        Will a dremel do the trick?
        it sure will bro..
        sigpicwww.violationmotorcyclegear.com
        www.dfwsportbikes.org

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the tip!
          It's great, my friend lent me her 250 until my bike is back on the road....it's a ton of fun to tool around on...I want one.

Comment

Working...
          X