X

what an idiot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what an idiot!

ok...so i go talk to this guy who has the 83 1100 kat....and let him know i am there to negotiate. well what a moron. he wanted to sell the bike for $3300cdn.....but then he goes and buys $1200 worth of parts for it...so now he says he wants $4500 for it. i told him if it needed $1200 worth of parts, then he should not have been asking $3300 for it, and it was plain stupid to think the buyer should have to pay for shit to get it up to par. then he started on about how he could get $5k US for it on ebay. anyway, he was really an ignorant prick. so i guess i will dump my windfall into mods on my 93...which isn't so bad either.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

JackA$$
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What a tool! I don't think he expected someone who actually KNEW bikes to come calling. Thought he could pull a fast one and screw some idiot over. Sorry it didn't work out, Mojoe. Would have been a nice addition.
      sigpic

Comment

If stupidity was painful you could hear people like that coming before you even talked to them.. and in case your wondering it would sound like "Ouch".

Bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
          What a tool! I don't think he expected someone who actually KNEW bikes to come calling. Thought he could pull a fast one and screw some idiot over. Sorry it didn't work out, Mojoe. Would have been a nice addition.
          ya...it would have. but i am also a patient guy. when i went to see him the other day and he wasn't there, his wife made it sound like she wanted it gone. and the chance of him getting that price around here is slim to nothing....and he has my number. i told him to call me when he can be more reasonable. i am not in a hurry...so let him sink the coins in it now....and maybe he will be calling in the future once he sees how hard it is to find a moron to pay his price.

Comment

That's to bad Mojoe,that would be a nice bike to have.Some people just have no clue,it's typical of the guy to think its made of gold,just because there are so few around.I did see one on ebay quite a while back,go for a rediculous price,but then again it had little to no miles and what appeared to be in pristine condition,the winner bought it with 'buy it now', so he must have wanted it bad enough.Give him a little time,maybe when he comes to his sence's he will call you,otherwise it was not meant to be.
            Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Who would put that much money into a bike you want to sell? What a twit! When he calls you back before winter, by then I'm sure his wife won't want it taking up space for another six months, then you can start negotiating.
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

So I wonder who would have known less about bikes.. this tard, or the tard he was hoping would show up so he could make out.

Comment

dumb ass
                  A fucked up ride is better than a dressed up walk

Comment

Genius, pure genius.

Comment

those things are ugly as heck anyhow...
                      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

The old saying " A fool around every corner", there are people dumb enough to pay his price, he just has to wait long enough for the right fool to appear.

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                          those things are ugly as heck anyhow...

Them thur be fightin wurds boy
                          Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

So did you ever find out if anyone bought it? I will keep an eye out on ebay!
                            Katana 750 2002

Comment

Originally posted by mrock
                              So did you ever find out if anyone bought it? I will keep an eye out on ebay!
                              it won't be on ebay for a while. he has it in his head that he will take the bike he was asking $3300 for, then "restoring it",....which includes adding the $1200 in parts he has already bought.....and will likely need more $ added in as he goes along. He has it in his head that he will get more that way.....so i guess his time is worthless. like I said....he's an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                              X