X

Got my "M" today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my "M" today

Did my test this morning for full M, at Humber college. Test lasted for 45 min. It included 2 trips on the highway with some lane changes, some riding in the residantial and bussines areas. Kat did great , and the instructor congratulated both of us. So now I'm fully license.
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

CONGRATS hon!!!!!!! *throws confetti* Glad to hear the Kat performed well. *hugs*
    KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Congratulations rotary13b!
      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

congrats. I also took my test at the msf. then just paid a fee and took an eye test at the dmv and I was liscensed.

Comment

Road tests are good thing I think. Being able to stop, start out, figure 8, etc. is all necessary for sure, don't get me wrong; you need to have those skills down to ride, but I think road tests are also good. Lets you know where you stand out in the real world w/ all the idiot drivers, and not just on a closed course.

Comment

Congrats.....great job.

Buc
            it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Contrats to you, good job! Now the only difference is you can consume alcohol (how dumb is that?!)
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

congrats!
                brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

Working...
                X