X

Slip on suggestions /Update Hindle on the way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katana Nate
    So the midpipe is universal for all Suzuki applications, then you just decide what can you want
    no...they are brand specific.

Comment

two brothers... if you never heard one you wouldn;t understand. i didn't.. i like the hindles though.. since range IS their poster boy.
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Ok, decided to go with a Hindle. You guys twisted my arm enough
        I got it for 344 total, a little more from my local dealer, but it gets here in one to two days, (no shipping charge) Paying for that shipping elsewhere wouldve been close to $50 for express shipping. Anyway I got the 20" round can and mid pipe. Ill have it at the lates this Thursday. Ill let you guys know what I think when I install, Thanks for all the advice!!
        Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Working...
        X