Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

another ride with katman05 (pics 56k beware!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another ride with katman05 (pics 56k beware!)

Met up with Katman05 again today for another ride. this time we did vermont and new hampshire. it was a long ride...12 hours for me...14 or so for chris. no idea how many mile we did....probably about 300 for me...375 os so for chris. the last 2-3 hours we got pissed on by pouring rain...that kinda sucked. was worried for chris when i left him, but he called to let me know he got home fine. i kinda left him no choice but to open up that katana. i will tell let him tell ya how fast he went today. all i can tell ya is it is a fair amount more than he ever did before. he didn't have much throttle left. of couse with my 1100 there was still plenty more to go. so i will give him a 10 for a noble attempt...lol.
    here are some pics.

This is the oldest general store in the usa....says so on the sign...so must be true.

[img][/img]

this an ice-cream parlour that is beside the general store. i can not even begin to imagine what that place must be worth inside. i have never seen such an extensive collection of rock & roll memorabelia in my life. totally awesome.

[img][/img]
    [img][/img]

awesome view

[img][/img]

just my bike...can't help it...she looks sooo purty

[img][/img]

my bike again...just something about the angle that i like

[img][/img]

think they will scare the fish?

[img][/img]

great roads to ride...awesome scenery

[img][/img]

Chris should have some different pics to post soon....as soon as he develops and scans them. I showed him my digital camera today to let him know new technolgy exists...lol.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Looks like another great day trip, thanks for sharing the pics.
    Kyle

Comment

awesome awesome pics... thanks for sharing..
      "What curse? You just sucked for 86 years!"

Comment

Good stuff!! That little ice cream place looks very cool, I could sit there all day and look at all those records.

Comment

Great pics Mojoe! That ice cream place looks awsome, I think I would be stuck in there for days looking at stuff
          So how fast did you go??????
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
            Great pics Mojoe! That ice cream place looks awsome, I think I would be stuck in there for days looking at stuff
            So how fast did you go??????
            yup....I agree with you and wildkat...i could have spent alot longer in there just looking around. but...we were out to ride. i will go back someday....might even try one of their milkshakes.

how fast did we go? well, i think chris said he almost hit 220kph...which is about what? btween 130-135mph? he had no clue i was going to open it up when i did....so i have to say i did more that. judging by my rpms, i might have hit 250 for a short burst. but it was only once on a nice stretch with no cars. the rest of day was smooth and relax, for the most part. it is just something about the hwy. I think it is because i don't like hwy riding...so i feel this need to get from point a to point b as quickly as i can so i can get off it.
            plus he asked me before what i thought his kat would do....and i told him we were going to find out
            i like his kat. it is nice and it seems to have plenty of zip.

Comment

This is what I wrote on Mojoes post about his tinted visor and bald tire.[/quote]I still had another hour or so of riding in the rain and fog after Mojoe got off the highway, I could'nt see shiate and my visor was clear. I also loved the beware of moose and deer signs along the way home! Next ride you're heading down my way Mojoe, maybe we'll go see the boys around Ottawa? In all fairness Mojoe asked if I wanted to crash at his place instead of riding in the rain but I was due for some wet weather riding to keep in tune. We saw alot of nice scenery, I'm sure Mojoe will post some pics soon.It was a great trip except for the rain on the way back. Note to Mojoe: Don't try to pass unmarked police cars on mountain roads.
              Also, you should have seen how fast Mojoe can stop his bike on the highway when a wasp gets in his helmet. 80 mph to 0 mph in about 2 seconds. I was wondering what the hell he was doing
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

By the way Mojoe, my trip odometer said 802 kms or 500 miles, gotta love the Kat, going for another long ride Sunday down to Vermont. No sore butt here.
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Great pics you guys! Man, 'ya gotta love those long road trips!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
                    Also, you should have seen how fast Mojoe can stop his bike on the highway when a wasp gets in his helmet. 80 mph to 0 mph in about 2 seconds. I was wondering what the hell he was doing
                    i forgot all about that. 2 seconds was still too long. when you see a yellow jacket walking on the inside of the visor, you just want eveything to come to a stop NOW!

oh...and my ass was sore cuz i was riding the day before as well. if we did 800kms, than i think it is safe to say i probably did 1500kms this week.

Comment

Working...
                    X