X

remember these pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember these pics?

I can't remember who it was, but someone from quebec posted these on KP way back when after his buddy got chased down by a nut in a 4x4. I was cleaning out my comp and decided to repst them before I toss them.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img][/list]
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

I don't remember who but I remember those pics, hard to forget something like that. Didn't the rider get off and pummel the F-150 driver?
    Kyle

Comment

ya, i think so. or he was going to but his wife was there and he didn't because of that....or only hit him once or twice...something like that.

Comment

Holy Crap! I hope that F 150 Driver got jail time for that. Attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon something. Anybody know the whole story behind that? Follow up?
        92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

poor cbr

Comment

Damn...that's the stuff nightmares are made of.
            1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

it must have been a hell of a ride. if i remember correctly, he said he was pushed 200ft like that.
              i am sure that is 200ft he will never forget.

Comment

He chased him down and tried to run over him?! Or simply a rear end accident?
                "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nice Guy
                  Holy Crap! I hope that F 150 Driver got jail time for that. Attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon something. Anybody know the whole story behind that? Follow up?
                  i have no follow up. i can't even remember who posted them. it was someone from quebec, but he must have not made it over here when the other site folded.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_K
                    He chased him down and tried to run over him?!
                    Yep. Chased....tried to run him over.

I can't remember who it was either, but the law was on his side. They arrested the F150 driver at the scene, but it was going to be a court battle as I recall.

Crazy shit.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

hmmm...decided not to toss them. it's isn't everyday you see something like that.

Comment

Yeah I remember those too.. something about they were riding and that guy in the truck wouldnt let them pass and then after he did he kept riding up on their rear and finally impailed the bike right into the front end.

Comment

Wow. I don't remember those from KP. People never cease to amaze me...
                          -Steve

Comment

I remember those pics at KP. Very shocking. I hope the F-150 driver got rear ended in jail everyday. People that do crazy crap like that should never be allowed to operate a vehicle again.

Comment

if i remember correctly the truck driver got charged with attempted murder on the spot or something like that.
                              Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Working...
                              X