No announcement yet.
X

remember these pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I remember those! That story was unreal!

At least he stayed upright for 200 feet instead of under the truck!
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I remember the story... out for a group ride, the descriptions of the butt-ugly wife yelling at the pick-up truck driver, the driver not letting the cyclists pass, then running up their asses, and finally impaling the bike... The increadible thing was that no one was injured in the entire thing.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

That is some crazy shi%#*!
        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

I think it was Pistollio...and he had an incident with his kat this spring.

and who said it was a CBR...it is a VTR!

Comment

I was initially thinking it was a TL-S, but I think you're right, looks like a VTR
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I remember seeing those pics. Makes me more leery of what's behind me.
              Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                I think it was Pistollio...
                Beat me to it! although I didn't remember the whole name...only remembered it started with a P and was similar to Pistol
                - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Quebec drivers...
                  brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
                    I was initially thinking it was a TL-S, but I think you're right, looks like a VTR
                    Yes its a superhawk!
                    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, I can't believe someone would do that. Don't people ever think of consequences? He's extremely lucky the rider wasn't killed.

Comment

Imagine the surprise of the truck driver when the bike got wedged in his grill........

Comment

Originally posted by ciso
                          Imagine the surprise of the truck driver when the bike got wedged in his grill........
                          From what I remeber of the original post, that truck driver was in road rage fit, it wasn't going to be a surprise to him, he was aggressively tailgating the bike, and was taken away by the cops.
                          --
                          Sagan

Comment

no cbrs here

Originally posted by sinfulkat
                            poor cbr
                            Is it hiding behind the yellow VTR in the focus of the pictures

Comment

I think ciso was saying it was probably surprising that the bike got wedged there instead of getting knocked over. Most likely, he planned on a hit and run type of thing...not a hit and push.

Comment

I remember that... and I still always thing of that when I am on the road.
                                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                                -Ohlins Susupension
                                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X