X

Pre vs Post bars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre vs Post bars

Hey guys, is there any difference between pre and post clip on bars? Or between a right and left bar? I tried searching and it doesn't pull up anything and looking on bike bandit the parts numbers are different, but I figured I'd ask. I need a left bar and was hoping I could use others since I can't find a decent priced one.

Drew

If they're different part numbers, you can be pretty sure they're not the same. It could be something as simple as a change of angle of the bars, or something that absolutely won't work like the bolt being spaced differently. Either way, I'd look for a direct replacement first, unless somebody can absolutely verify that they work, and even then I'd replace them as a pair (in case the angle changed). Hope that helps. (The forks are the same size, so theoretically you could swap the whole triple assembly if you wanted to)
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

How would the bars themselves affect the angle? I understand how they might not bolt in the same from pre to post.

In that case maybe someone knows if you can you flip-flop the pre's left and right bars or not.

Comment

Working...
      X