X

8 days left 'til superdippedout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 days left 'til superdippedout!

Montreal is holding its 1st annual Super Dipped Out Motorcycle Exhibition next weekend.

There will be custom built sport bikes, a bikini pageant and a bunch of exhibits. Miss Universe will be there and there will be model shoots. If anyone is near enough to make a trip to Montreal, it might be pretty damn cool.

Here is the site. It will come up in french, but look for the hyperlink that will switch it to english.

Chris...round up your buds in Montreal and we will all hit the show
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

a bikini pageant
    That's all range needs to hear!!

Comment

Montreal seems to be a happening town. I was up there last summer and it happened to be the week of the Formula 1 weekend and they had streets blocked off for partying, live bands, umbrella girls!
      They must love motorsports up there!!

Comment

I am out, have to work and can't do a road trip right now.
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I'll be there!
          I noticed the address is on St-Laurent. Is it an outside thing where they close the street to cars?
          brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

sounds like a cool concept.... could use some better looking models on the website though. i'm not impressed.
            I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
            http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by mx916
              Montreal seems to be a happening town. I was up there last summer and it happened to be the week of the Formula 1 weekend and they had streets blocked off for partying, live bands, umbrella girls!
              They must love motorsports up there!!
              Ya....Montreal is a happening town. In fact, many celebrities claim it is their favorite city to visit and party in. Wesley Snipes said it, Pink Floyd claimed next to playing their home city, Montreal is favorite, and David Letterman love coming to Montreal and going to Sir Winstons bar. It is a very happening town.

Originally posted by skasner
              sounds like a cool concept.... could use some better looking models on the website though. i'm not impressed
              I have to agree with you on that one. You will see much hotter women
              than those pretty much anywhere and everywhere in Montreal.....but chances are with this being it's first year, they probably went and rounded up a few skanks from the strip clubs to serve the pupose.

Comment

I'm thinking of heading to the tattoo expo in Montreal at the end of September and enter some of my work.
                Nothing to with bikes, I know....
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                  I'm thinking of heading to the tattoo expo in Montreal at the end of September and enter some of my work.
                  Nothing to with bikes, I know....
                  since when does it only have to be about bike for folks to hook up? let us know when you are coming and us locals will take ya out on the town

Comment

Take pics of the models ??? :mrgreen:

Comment

Talking about the artwork on ME
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                      X