WHat is it now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• md86
    replied
    Hey , mine still works , don't it ? : Just wait till YOUR bikes see as much action as MINE has , THEN you can talk .

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    zip ties and electrical tape right md ?

Leave a comment:

• zleviticus
    replied
    Originally posted by md86
    It's probably just the connector for the fuel level sender . Check the little cinnector that you have to pull apart to take the tank all the way off , preferably while the key's in . Mine does the same thing 'cause the wire's a bit old and worn out .
    The hell you say...

Leave a comment:

• QuickKat
    replied
    this is the first time seem's to be working today, I can always just look into the can and see.

Leave a comment:

• md86
    replied
    It's probably just the connector for the fuel level sender . Check the little cinnector that you have to pull apart to take the tank all the way off , preferably while the key's in . Mine does the same thing 'cause the wire's a bit old and worn out .

Leave a comment:

• ZukiFred
    replied
    I am having the same problem with my 2000. So now I just use the trip meter and refule about every 180 miles..

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    Originally posted by kickitjp
    Well on my Pre, if I leave the tank wire unplugged, the guage will read in the red. Hope it helps....
    WoW... I wondur why

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Well on my Pre, if I leave the tank wire unplugged, the guage will read in the red. Hope it helps....

Leave a comment:

• Mojoe
    replied
    Originally posted by kickitjp
    Could be just a loose eletrical connection between the tank and the guage...
    i don't know how it is with a bike, but i imagine it is the same as a cage.
    if the guage goes to empty, the problem is with a ground wire....if it goes to full, problem with a live wire.

Leave a comment:

• WildKat
    replied
    First time this ever happened?

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Could be just a loose eletrical connection between the tank and the guage...

Leave a comment:

• QuickKat
    started a topic WHat is it now

WHat is it now

OK I put a gallon of gas into the bike today before a quick ride with the wife. It was about half full when we left about a half hour later I looked down and it was in the red. What the hell I just put some in, then it slowly goes back up. Fell all the way to the bottom for about ten minutes. No problems just couldnt tell how much gas I have left. We stoped for awhile and on the way home it seemed to work but who know's. Any one else have this happen to them. It's an 03.
Working...
X