X

What would it take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would it take?

For you to give up your bike? For some its as easy as, just pay it off and u can have it, I'll go buy another one!

Really though, are we talking a million dollars here, or is there no price that would make you part with your bike? or maybe its something inbetween ?

Probably a good night of drinking and some clever friends

Comment

I will take $9,000 for my pre98 750. If I had I steel blue 98+ 750 I would give $50 for someone to take it ROFLMAO!!
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Put down the bottle Thom!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
          Put down the bottle Thom!!!
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

well....the first thing i will say is that any guy who is in love with his kat enuff that it would take a million bucks to part with it....well, they are just plane loco and dreaming in techno-color.

If you asked me this question 5 or 6 months ago, I would have said "NO SALE"....but now if someone offered me kelly blue book value, it's gone. the montauk and victory are calling to me now. within a year i will own one or the other. My kat i am rebuilding...that is another story. that would take some serious cash for me to part with it cuz I have so much invested in it. that one has sentimental value.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

It would take enough money to buy me another bike that I like . Ans I probably wouldn't be able to get that much outta mine , so I gotta go with "nothing" .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

This topic is a Repost. are you drunk Matt????

I don't want to get rid of my Kan-O-Gixxer, it is way to much fun

But for a Million bucks I would, then I would just build another one.... With a Bore kit!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                  But for a Million bucks I would, then I would just build another one.... With a Bore kit!
                  Hmmm... me thinks you'd be more likely to just buy a 'busa instead 8)

Comment

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT
                    Hmmm... me thinks you'd be more likely to just buy a 'busa instead 8)

Yeah, one of those too. I gota have my toys ya know.
                    Kan-O-Gixxer!
                    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                    -Ohlins Susupension
                    -Various Other Mods

Comment

This topic is a Repost. are you drunk Matt????

I don't want to get rid of my Kan-O-Gixxer, it is way to much fun

yes yes oh sweet one, I know we talked about it before, but every now and then you can dig up old topics that the newbs havent seen and see what they have to say.

now which is it, kan-0-gixxer or mexitana or what

Comment

$2,500.00 USD
                        I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Right now it is Kan-O-Gixxer
                          Kan-O-Gixxer!
                          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                          -Ohlins Susupension
                          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Since I didnt really answer my own question yet. I have to say, a million dollars and its yours!

But really though, I love my bike, and it would take an awful lot of something for me to give it up, and if I did whatever I got in return would partly go to another one anyways.

There's just something about kat.

Comment

More than what she is worth..
                              Hmm what is the price of a new Busa??

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
                              X