No announcement yet.
X

how much should i pay for a 94 katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much should i pay for a 94 katana?

hi,

i am looking at a 94 katana 600 with 4000 miles on it and i was wondering how much should i pay so i can get an idea. i looked at kbb value and one value is 1578 for trade in value and the other for the dealer price is 2500.

Oh and also he is asking 3k for the bike and after talking to my buddy he said i would offer 2k for the bike but if its never been dropped then no more than 2.5k and so i was wondering what everyone thought here so i know how much to pay for the bike.

Gotta pic of the bike? That's pretty low mileage for a 94....also it's summer time so bikes go for a premium right now...you'll get good advice from the more "senior" members of this site...hopefully the will take a look at this and leave their advice...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Well , I'd offer him less than the dealer price for sure , and tell him what the actual BB value is , and see how he reacts . If he's a reasonable , rational person , he'll probably work out something with you . If not , move on .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Give him $2000 and tell him that is $500 more than the blue book on it. I wouldn't go any higher than $2000 though.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
          Give him $2000 and tell him that is $500 more than the blue book on it. I wouldn't go any higher than $2000 though.
          you must be assuming it runs right.

Comment

Working...
          X