X

OMG, what the faa.. :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, what the faa.. :D

Doin some dirt riding with buddys of mine today at our local sandpit/rough and swampy field like area. Were takin a break twistin one and what do we see but a minty hayabusa 1340 and an older zx12r cruising over the torn up hill so they came over and chill for a bit, then it's decided that there will be a drag race on the paved road and at the exit of the pit, so its on. I didn't race due to the fact I thought they were doing it on the highway and before I knew it was almost over haha, anywho the results were 1: busa 2: zx12r 3: ktm quad 4: Honda xr 200. The ktm did well but was overtaken in the end. Anyways, crazy s*** that I was not expecting to see today lol. Old lady livin on the corner of the strip came out n was all "you better clean that rubber off!!!" hahaz

no that wasn't me with the beerbox helmet to all the haters out there and no I did not take any part in the illegalness to all whom judge.

Last edited by Islandsteve; 11-03-2009, 02:50 AM. Reason: Typoss
    For sale thread Album
    1991 Katana 600 - sold

next time you guys are there expect a visit from the police
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Geez. People do get grumpy on here around winter time.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandsteve
        No really? I would have never thought! I got nothing to worry about since in Canada it's not illegal to see things
        You kidding? we have no right to privacy, no freedom of speech, are implementing a heavy tax that our government outright lied to us about, we surrender rights protecting us against unreasonable search and siezure if we decide we want a gun, IT'S ILLEGAL TO OWN BODY ARMOR WITHOUT A LICENSE, If you get a ticket on your BICYCLE and dont pay it they revoke your CAR license, The RCMP do not answer to a civilian comitee and freely ignore lawsuits and complaints regarding charter right violations- while blatantly ignoring the BCCLU, the list goes on.

Their plan for taking care of the homeless for the olympics is a beauty. instead of housing them, the RCMP began a mass ticketing campaign, handing out thousands of tickets to people in vancouver, and threatened to arrest them if they do not leave the area. THat plan got ripped apart after a few weeks, so they passed a new law that allows the RCMP to arrest homeless people freely, and hold them indefinitely without a violation. their justification was that the winter is going to be so cold, and that these people cannot take care of themselves, so its up to the police to house them in a nice warm cell.

how humanitarian.

So saying its not illegal to see things in canada? everything is illegal in canada. Just pray to god you don't get a cop with a grudge against you.
        charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

looks like a killer time!
          sigpic

Comment

looks like you all had a blast!
            Joker
            The newest addition to the Family!
            sigpic
            stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerx52 View Post
              So saying its not illegal to see things in canada? everything is illegal in canada. Just pray to god you don't get a cop with a grudge against you.
              Thats right. **** the rcmp, **** canada and its politics.

looks like a fun time too

Comment

Ya, I left MY bike at the pit, I like to obey laws and respect people by not drag racing on their street. I can't be held accountable for the actions of other people. On the seeing issue, I would love to see the RCMP come down here and try to ticket me and the old lady for watching lolol. your point is moot as far as I'm worried. No biggi tho. Live and let live.

Deffinatly a killer time tho now I'm kinda choked I didn't take part I might have to wait a long time for another one of those.
                Last edited by Islandsteve; 11-01-2009, 05:55 PM. Reason: Hhjk
                For sale thread Album
                1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

Not trying to be a downer, but the point is far from moot. There was a girl arrested in abbotsford a few years ago for saying hateful things on a forum just like this one. Until a few weeks ago, it was a felony to expose another person to hate, without fully defining the term it allowed the RCMP to arrest people just for being mean to others. If you do ANYTHING questionable and admit it online, they can and will use it against you- they dont give a damn about justice, they're after your money, and will happily send you a ticket for piddly things like that.
                  charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

Not trying to be a downer, but the point is far from moot. There was a girl arrested in abbotsford a few years ago for saying hateful things on a forum just like this one. Until a few weeks ago, it was a felony to expose another person to hate, without fully defining the term it allowed the RCMP to arrest people just for being mean to others. If you do ANYTHING questionable and admit it online, they can and will use it against you- they dont give a damn about justice, they're after your money, and will happily send you a ticket for piddly things like that.
                    You make a good point. Just feels like people are all gettin upset and feelin the need to tell me things that aren't my concerns really. Like I bring my dirtbike places in a truck, and do unto others as I want done to myself. The transport issue won't be a problem anymore tho as I'm trading it for an 05 yzf r1...with papers too!!
                    Last edited by Islandsteve; 11-01-2009, 05:41 PM. Reason: Typo
                    For sale thread Album
                    1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

the rcmp get away with murder, i read an arcticle about it yesterday, can't find it today though, it was on the msn or sympatico pages

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
                        next time you guys are there expect a visit from the police
                        what I am trying to say is that little old lady is probably going to call the police as soon as you guys show up there again because she doesnt like you probably because of the noise
                        Some police could care less, others can be just as biatchy as her
                        I grew up in the country and had a neighbor that would call the minute I went on the road with a dirt bike or ATV
                        Fortunately I was in a remote area that usually took them a hour to show up and would have it back in the garage by then
                        The same neighbor complained if I rode around on our own property, talk about WTF
                        He called my dad up one time because as I left our property the headlight shined on his house
                        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                          the rcmp get away with murder, i read an arcticle about it yesterday, can't find it today though, it was on the msn or sympatico pages
                          recent events are easy
                          -Tasered a polish immigrant to death at the airport
                          -beat up a drunk native and threw himinto a back alley where he died
                          -committed a genuine hate crime after beating up an indian newspaper carrier

i find it amusing when people act all suprised when they get pulled over for seemingly no reason here- i'm surprised they dont just shoot us on the spot or make us disappear. i guess it would be kinda hard to collect ticket revenue eh?

speaking of which- this is a beaut. I got a ticket for $500 for speeding, crossing a white line and not signalling. i didnt have time to dispute the ticket, so i paid it off. i found out later it added 5 points to my license, bringing it up to 7. So a few days ago i got a bill from ICBC, charging me 500 bucks for my penalty points, which need to get paid in 30 days or they charge me %20 interest monthly. So essentially i paid for that ticket twice, one single ticket that i wasnt even guilty of cost me a thousand dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
                            what I am trying to say is that little old lady is probably going to call the police as soon as you guys show up there again because she doesnt like you probably because of the noise
                            Some police could care less, others can be just as biatchy as her
                            I grew up in the country and had a neighbor that would call the minute I went on the road with a dirt bike or ATV
                            Fortunately I was in a remote area that usually took them a hour to show up and would have it back in the garage by then
                            The same neighbor complained if I rode around on our own property, talk about WTF
                            He called my dad up one time because as I left our property the headlight shined on his house
                            Lame ya well I guess my buddys will have to take responsibility for their actions in that case. I try and be extra nice to my neighboors for that reason haha but you can never please everybody
                            For sale thread Album
                            1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

recent events are easy
                              -Tasered a polish immigrant to death at the airport
                              -beat up a drunk native and threw himinto a back alley where he died
                              -committed a genuine hate crime after beating up an indian newspaper carrier

i find it amusing when people act all suprised when they get pulled over for seemingly no reason here- i'm surprised they dont just shoot us on the spot or make us disappear. i guess it would be kinda hard to collect ticket revenue eh?

speaking of which- this is a beaut. I got a ticket for $500 for speeding, crossing a white line and not signalling. i didnt have time to dispute the ticket, so i paid it off. i found out later it added 5 points to my license, bringing it up to 7. So a few days ago i got a bill from ICBC, charging me 500 bucks for my penalty points, which need to get paid in 30 days or they charge me %20 interest monthly. So essentially i paid for that ticket twice, one single ticket that i wasnt even guilty of cost me a thousand dollars.
                              ya ICBC are criminals. But I have respect for the RCMP. They have a very tough job to do, and work is never done. And the polish guy shouldn't have resisted, afterall resistance is futile
                              For sale thread Album
                              1991 Katana 600 - sold

Comment

Working...
                              X