X

Footpegs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footpegs

This year at the rally during the photo shoot, while in a corner with my knee down, the rubber on my footpeg split in half causing my foot to fall off the peg and unsettle the bike in the corner. It was a real pucker moment but I rode it out luckily. I want to know if anybody has switched pegs to the kind that have the metal teeth on them for grip? I think competition werks sells them. Did you notice alot more buzz through the pegs, considering the big azz weight on the bottom of the stock ones. Thanks in advance for any info.
    Last edited by katman05; 10-24-2009, 07:42 PM.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Not exactly the answer but I have CBR1000RR pegs on my bike. I have the whole assembly off the Honda not just the pegs, plus they are mounted to the frame.
    So I lost the rubber off the peg, the rubber mounts and the weights. I like them just fine. The deep teeth were hard to get used to especially since I raised them about 3/4 inch. For the first few weeks it was like getting used to toe clips on a petal bike
    But I don't notice any more vibration and I like having the grip, it allows more foot positions while maintaining firm footing.

Comment

Working...
    X